radke13

Reaction score
View attachment 237004
rgen Klopp resigns!!!This is a massive surprise Dortmund manager Jürgen Klopp has announced that he will no longer be the manager of Dortmund. He told the press that he had a massive disagreement with the board about the transfer budget. He said: “Things were said in the meeting that cannot be taken back and I am sad to say this but my time at Dortmund is done.
"Journalist: So what we can gather from Klopp's statement is that whoever the next Dortmund manager is he won't have much money to spend and he will have big shoes to fill.A few Dortmund players where recently active on twitter...
@weidenfeller1: I'm really upset by the manager’s decision to resign it’s not going to be easy to replace him.
@sebastiankehl5: I’d like to wish Jürgen all the best for the future. I just hope the new manager can do the job well.The names that are in line for the jobs are as follows: Fabio Capello, Felix Magart and Richard Radke.
Information on Myself Richard Radke:
I was born and raised in South Africa both myparents are German. I grew up loving football I had supported Chelsea most ofmy life but Dortmund were always a close second team. Once I had finishedschool I moved to Germany to do my coaching badges. Once i had done them Istarted coaching the junior teams at Dortmund. I have been at Dortmund for 5years and I might finally get my chance to manage the first team.

Last edited:
Good news

Richard Radke is new Dortmund Manager

This is a massive surprise to all Dortmund supporters. He is a former Dortmund youth coach so he would know the club well but this is his first managerial job. it will also be interesting to what type of money he gets to spend from the board.
View attachment 237025
Press Conference

R R:
I will be answering a few questions now but please lets not waste my time and yours by asking about transfers because I will not be answering them.

Journalist:
Do you feel the pressure in trying to fill the shoes of Jurgen Klopp?

R R:
Yes I do but i dont think it will be possible for anyone to repeat what he has done for the club.

Journalist: What are your goals for the season?

R R: To win the Bundesliga and do as well as win can in the Champions Cup. That will be all thank you.

Transfers

Its been a long couple of days but now its time to take my first proper look at the team.
Goalkeepers:
Roman Weidenfeller will be the number 1. I also need a new young back up for Roman.
View attachment 237058

Defenders:

Marcel Schmelzer will be my main Left Back. Chris Lowe will be my back up left back.

Center Backs will obviously be Subotic and Hummels. Santana
will be my back up. I will look to bring another quality Center back in. My main target is Stefan Reinartz.

Lukasz Piszczek is going to be my right back. I will look to bring another young right back to be back up for Piszczek because Patrick Owomoyela is getting old.
Hummels is going to be my main player in defence.
View attachment 237056

Midfielders:

I have alot of brilliant midfielders so I am going to be rotating them often until I can find the best midfielders. I am not going to buy anymore midfielders but I am going to sell Florian Kringe. Mario Gotze is the key man in the mids.
View attachment 237055

Attackers:

Barrios and Lewandowski will rotate and Zidan will be sold. I will look to bring in a young Back up stricker.
View attachment 237057

So the team looks good and I can't wait for the season to start!!!

Pre season is taking longer than expected will finish and post it by tonight

View attachment 237984

Transfer Rumors:

· According to our sources Leverkusen and Dortmund have agreed a fee for young German defender Stefan Reinartz. The fee is believed to be around 6 million Pounds.
· Bayern Munchen have signed two midfielders Lars Bender and Milan Badelj.
· Zidan and Kringe are on the way out of Dortmund to Vitesse and Palermo respectively.
· Kevin Volland has agreed to sign for Dortmund at the end of the season. The young German stricker is currently on loan at 1860 Munchen from Hoffenhiem.
·Their also seem to be a lot of rumors going around that Podolski is set to be on his way out of Koln. When Dortmund manager Richard Radke was asked about it he laughed and said there is no chance of him spending 22 million on one player.
Pre Season:
View attachment 237985
We had a reasonably good pre season the only bad result was against Villa. I have managed to discover my strongest 11. I think we are ready for our first game against Shalke in the German cup and that as a Dortmund fan is a must win.

Dortmund Vs Schalke

I was in the dressing room waiting for us to start warming up. Before the game I didn't think pressure would affect me at all but now i'm starting to re-think that. We were away from home and the pressure was intense.
Line Ups:
Schalke:
Fahrmann, Uchida, Howedes, Metzelder, Fuchs. Hoger, Kluge, Raul, Holtby, Draxler. Huntelaar
Dortmund: Wiedenfeller, Piszczek, Santana, Hummels, Lowe. Kehl, Gundogan, Gotze, Kagawa, Grosskreutz. Lewandowski
Schalke have put out a strong team i'm worried about the threat of Huntelaar who is a real threat but worrying time is over because its game time now!!!
View attachment 237988
MOM: Santana
What a game!! The fans are going to be celebrating this for a long time.. Schalke were absolutely dominated by Der BVB!!

Breaking news:
Radke admits that the Reinartz deal is off. But another German center back is on his way.

Last edited:
So wat do u guys think of the story so far? anyone wana take a guess as to who the new cb is