Rangers26

Reaction score
Hey, I think my club has a major issue with discipline and not only was the constant moaning about lack of games from people who play in most of them anyway and the continuously getting yellow cards and therefor suspensions for stupid tackles in games I now have the more sensible and senior members of my squad complaining about a lack of discipline as well.

How do I sort this out? Do I need to fine them and stuff when they're sent off or start telling them that they're not getting put into the first team just because they'e crying to the media because that is what I do anyway. I haven't had this before so I'm slightly confused.

It is normal for people who didn't get much playing time, especially if they are above 20yo n have potential. Best way is to do rotation.
About lack of discipline, during a season, i always give warning for a red card, n fine for 2nd red they receive.

It is normal for people who didn't get much playing time, especially if they are above 20yo n have potential. Best way is to do rotation.
About lack of discipline, during a season, i always give warning for a red card, n fine for 2nd red they receive.

I'm Malaga there is no potential just unwanted players waiting to retire.I am quite strict with warnings and fines but they don't listen and never learn.

youve just gotta be a boss. I fine every red card and then 2 weeks fines for each additional. If they dont lime it then you just tell them tht youre the manager and you make the decisions.

If a player has a bad game 6.0 or less - private chat - unacceptable performance - if they disagree put them in reserves
if he continues with bad performance then - official warning - if he complains about an official warning....fine 2wks wages.
The players will soon get the picture, complaints about discipline will disappear and players will accept fines. Red card always 2 wks wages.
You may **** off 1 or 2 players and have to sell them but you need to take the bull by the horns mate.