Live - Wednesday football

Ahh got it. Not nice. :D Come on Pompey, you can still do it!!!

5-0 United.
Valencia scores and doesn't celebrate out of respect.

What a performance!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Kuszcak makes a stunning save, then straight down the other end and Welbeck misses a sitter.

Wigan roll over and die as usual, need to find some consistant form

Yeah, but to be fair Valencia has been on fire tonight. Easily the best game of his career.
4 assists, 1 goal.
Incredible.
Manchester United 5-0 Wigan Athletic FT

Man Utd could go top if chelsea lose o nthe weekend and man utd win. (H)

no you cant because its fa cup day.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

arsenal did what they needed to do tonight but feel pompey could have made it easier for themselfs by not playing mokoena and starting brown and possibly even starting kanu.

Portsmouth started quite well but again a lucky goal from somewhere changes everything but portsmouths goal was good really good build up play but im glad arsenal won and hopefully will win the game in hand against bolton and place the pressure firmly on chelsea.

Good win for man utd aswell.

PSML at Mokoena O.G comment :p

Yeah,
Anderson, Fabio, Welbeck on
Berbatov, Carrick and Evra off

No Owen. Would have been perfect game for him to come on and get a goal. He should be playing a lot more. Am I right in saying he hasn't played since his hat-trick?

he played aganist fulham.

are we allowed to share links for streams of these matches?

O'Hara is a class player hes only on loan to portsmouth isn't he ? :) cause i want him back at spurs :p

I'm sure he's due back in January.

Pompey want to extend his loan but they don't have the cash to afford his wages, so it is likely that he will end up back at Spurs in January.

Gutted for Pompey he's probably been their best player this season along with KP Boateng.

kp boateng was good again tonight i always fort he was a decent player didnt have the chances and lack of disapline at spurs.