Club vs National Team

Micky Pain

Reaction score
I looked high and low and couldn't find anything about is, so here's my simple question:

Is there any way to arrange a friendly match between my club and a National team?

i dunno but if i remember correctly...i played against singapore for my liverpool save....this is the time during liverpool visited singapore and the played...

I looked high and low and couldn't find anything about is, so here's my simple question:

Is there any way to arrange a friendly match between my club and a National team?

Haven't tried in FM10 but I'm pretty sure in FM09 you could arrange a tour of a country and one of the games would be against a national side.

I am pretty sure that you have the posability to choose the national team in the list with teams when you go on a friendly-tour...
I Remember i did it in 10.2 with Tottenham vs Mexico. (Dos santos scored for me so im glad he didn't play for Mexico :) )

Can you show me the way how u did that? I don't see national team in the list when I choose my touring country..