Cm 01/02

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
Tonton Zola Moukoko He was a 16 year old swedish/ghanian am/fc does anybody else remember him I always wondered if he was a real player because he was AMAZING on my liverpool save and he only cost me 50k
also has any one else gone back to play cm 01/02 and just bought younger versions of the current world superstars for cheap like zlatan ibrahimovic and arjen robben for example

yeah cm old games will always be the best management games, shame that younger kids dont know about them, they were immense, i used to get par karlsson from wimbledon, and glen johnson, were both immense

Yeah, Championship Manager 01/02 was probably the best manager game that I have played out of all versions of Championship Manager and Football Manager. I remember Tonton Zola Moukoku, didn't he start off at Derby or somebody like that. Also Justin Georclin from Northampton and Julius Aghahowa from Shakhtar were brilliant players not to mention Javier Saviola from Barcelona. Might re-install this game, brilliant game :)

Yes it was dope :) I remember Julius Aghahowa, Joe Cole, Abubakari Yakubu, Landon Donovan as great players whit them I owned everything :) ehhh good old times :)