Is this normal? How can I solve it?

Bimbao

Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks for your attention.
I started a new career with FC Internazionale Milano. I played 4 seasons and won 4 Serie A (Italian championship), 2 Coppa Italia (Italian cup), 2 Supercoppa Italiana (Italian Supercup), 1 Champions League, 1 European Supercup, 1 Club World Cup and also 1 Copa America with Argentina.
I played 3 Champions League finals in a row (lost-won-lost).

After the end of the 4th season I got bored and gave my resignation. After that, I had talks with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, Tottenham and Chelsea but no one of them took me as manager during the whole summer so I am still without a club.
I can't really explain that, what I did wrong? Is it normal? How can I solve it?
Thanks again.

PS: I set in my coach profile: experience as an international player, having Continental Pro License.

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't match their Philosophy when you interviewed. Happened to me before were I didn't agree with e.g playing style or transfer budget so I didn't get the job despite having a good reputation as manager on the game.

Had the same issue. 8 league wins with Man utd, 4 champions league wins, 8 FA cups and 7 league cups. Also managed england and won 1 World cup, 1 Euro champ and various minor trophies. I quit the united job, and couldnt pick up a role with a top 10 global ranked team. chelsea and arsenal both rejected me. joke

are you still argentina manager?

i had a similar issue managing Holland ,won the euros and stayed on to try and win world cup in between i left the club job and couldnt get job anywhere dozens of interviews at all levels nada.

1 season later after world cup left holland got a job right away.

Last edited:
Quitting 1 jobs shouldn't effect you getting other jobs (if you have a record of quitting jobs then it might have an effect). More likely it will be something in the interview responses as others have pointed out ie. not agreeing to a certain philosophy that the board insist on.