this is a 442 high poss and goals, improved sunshine

markyplatt

Reaction score
442 Sunshine ( Rooney Role)

this is an improved version of my 4 4 2 sunshine bob marley tactic
I noticed when people was using they had good results but would complain about the ball over the top being easy for the opposision to score
so over the past week or two ive developed it. how did i develop it , well i first ly started game with 3 teams alll with the sunshine and gave them ways i thought they would improve the sunshine 442 in 1 i changed the tempo and the defensive line and team instructions till i came up with the 1 i was liking the most

when viewing and this seems to concede very little and keep all the possesion of my other tactic but also blew teams away goal wise this is a tactic with a unique style ( see for yourself on highlights) ,

its meant to alow players to play the way theryre facing be disiplined and aim to get the balll regularuy to the front 2 with out hoofing it

the tactic looks to exploite the space in front of an opposision back 4 ,

ive had lot of succsess and hope people will enjoy this special training match style of ease to which your players play to

i use ballanced training and attacking movement30 % or defensive movement 30 % depending on what my team is worst at . ur front 2 will break all sorts of records here is team layout and tactical image and download

View attachment 464056 View attachment 464422

Last edited:
the german name means lion sunshine 442 and it this way because the germans are top of football world at moment just like this tactic. any help or advice im here quite regulary, tactic is plug and play no shouts assistant does my team talks and that is all i do. its a tactic which gets best out of players individuals moves and plays 1 2s are good to train for forwards and wingers i have found post ur results want people to see the greatness of this tactic

only got this save SAVED at moment

View attachment 464420

deleted my saves were i was developing and testing but took over spanish lowerteam in aim to be better than madrid and barca eventully sticking with the 442 all the way started good players are very poor but i have desent size squad and aim to be undefeated this season the second B4 division in spain

why the madness in the threads whos this idiot ruining the site?

I dream for the day you provide us with full results screenshots. I fear such future won't exist, but I do not write anything off!

I will try it and let you how it works for me.

I will try it and let you how it works for me.

ur front two will be awesome, tips are put strikers on swap posisions i.e. right srtriker swaps with left striker and visa versa in the player instructions, BUT ONLY IF u havent got a sheringham// berbatov, deep lying forward for the right sided role.Ur players will aim to expliote the space in front off the opposision back line and keep the game there so ur possesion is as enjoyable as the scoring ur players interact very well

blasted out of playoff hopes in 10-12 minutes, game set and match with 80 mins left , u dont see these kinda results usually this tactic is as good results wise as the 35 % possesion and win counter tactics (which alot here like), but the difference is u win with style grace and flair, the highlights are great to watch and as u can see it overcomes better teams with its unique keep ball style and finishs games early, as the player instuctions are set accordingly.

Last edited: