Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Hi,
Recently I started a project in which I created a team and using Nick's South African database I placed them in the the South African Upper Division,the fourth tier of African football.Anyway,let's tell you about the team
---------------------------------------------COAL United------------------------------------------------------
COAL United stands for Chance Of A Lifetime United,which was set up by ex-African international footballers who want to give something back to their countries.These ex-pro's know they were very lucky to achieve what they have in football due to their poverty-stricken continent,so they have came up with the idea of combining their own personal wealth to create a brand new team.COAL United,who currently have no players on their books and no tansfer budget have to recruit a squad of players aged under 23 and available on a free and try to develop them as much as possible to help further their careers.It has been reported that the club will work in a way similar to the Glen Hoddle Academy in Spain,although the team and manager will work to help the club develop as well as the player's and eventually make the team a dominant force in African Football.
The board's next job was to find a manager with the same ambition as the team,due to the low number of applicant's for a club of this size.The obvious choice was ex England star Charlie Overton who duly accepted the terms of his contract.
I will update monthly but because of the number of player's I have to load it may take longer than it normally would.However,I hope you all follow and wish me good luck

Last edited:
good luck with this. my database again ^^)

Sorry my FM won't load up at all, it comes with a message saying "Football Manager cannot load because of low memory"