dannymiami

Reaction score
i have won the league for the past 2 seasons with newcastle, 3rd season i have made a few signings...
neymar
cardozo
douglas
van der vaart
fellanie
.... and now i seem to be struggling to win games and are conceeding at least 2 goals ever game which i do not understand as last season with a much weaker team i was doing much better ????
any one know whyyy ?? was thinking maybe it was the team needed time to gel or maybe the tactics dont suit these new players ???
any help would be appreciated =)

u need some time if u buy new players for accommodation,and if they speaks different languages it will be harder.

You need to give the players time to gel on and off the field... You should play the team that was winning last season, and put the new players in as subs for a few matches....

Alexrac mentioned about the languages... Thats true too... If they don't speak English, then they're going to find it hard to gel with other players...

You should also try and build your squad around a few nationalities, not too many though.... You should also try signing players that have previously played for the same club as there will be more chemistry betwee them...

On Match preparation choose team blend as this should help the team gel

thanks for the advice, was wondering what team blend did.
very frustrating when yuu clearly have great players, yet yuu let a 3-0 lead slip to 3-3 at home to middlesborough... especially having won the title previously.