Colour Attribute change in FM 09?

mishagri

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the attributes colour in players and staff profile, without making a whole new skin?

Which skin are you using at the moment as it's different depending on which one you are using.

But if you are using flex09 you would edit the following file....

C:\Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\flex09\settings\settings.xml

For Steklo you would edit the following....

C:\Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\steklo_09\settings\fm colours.xml

Look for the part that says....

PHP:
  <!-- profile attribute colours -->
  <colour name="low attribute" red="240" green="240" blue="240"/>
  <colour name="normal attribute" red="170" green="170" blue="210"/>
  <colour name="good attribute" red="51" green="153" blue="255" />
  <colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" green="102" blue="104" />
  <colour name="special attribute" red="0" green="180" blue="0" />
  <colour name="attribute label" red="240" green="240" blue="240" />
  <colour name="special attribute label" red="240" green="240" blue="240" />
  <colour name="profile extra text" red="240" green="240" blue="40" />

Im using steklo_09 but when i go to change it it seems to load up internet explorer and says it can not b uploaded ive followed instructions can someone please tell me where im goin wrong thanks

Ive just worked out how to change the attribute colours and its made a big difference to some skins that i was put off by crappy attribute colours,namely turnstyle ive given the same attribute colours that flex o9 has,well cool.

Ive just worked out how to change the attribute colours and its made a big difference to some skins that i was put off by crappy attribute colours,namely turnstyle ive given the same attribute colours that flex o9 has,well cool.

What colours did you put them to?

Cheers,i didnt know this existed,much easier than doing it munually.Thanks