Coming Soon - FM 2009 World League

dmpcs

Reaction score
Following the terrific success of my World League for FM 2008, where the top teams of the world were spread through the English league system, (finding matches like Barcelona playing Inter and Chelsea vs Real Madrid were a weekly occurence instead of just the Champions League games), I am currently working on an even more comprehensive version for FM 2009.
All suggestions and comments will be considered (if not all implemented) - PLEASE give feedback!

Sounds good. Once it's done I will also add it to FM-Base downloads section for you :)

Sounds great, i tried making one myself a while back but ran out of clubs after i got to league 1.

Put Hearts in and ill be a happy chappy :D

cool....ive been playin a 2 division euro superleague on 08...

Nevr played in anything like that before but i would love too, il be checkin back to see when it starts :D

Sean, will it be based on the English Leagues or are you only gonna have one League??

Seans not making it, the orginal poster of the thread is

Very interested in this.

Keep us updated dmpcs. ;)

Sounds awsome
any chance of putting Burnley in there

Hehe in a world league, youd be scraping it putting someone liek Everton or Villa in never mind a resonably good Championship side

HA only because of Coyle and BEAST

If the lad is using all the English league's i dont see why Burnley etc cant be in there

If the lad is using all the English league's i dont see why Burnley etc cant be in there

no it isn't

its because the club has alot of good players

Yeh but even then kris, that would put Burnley in the top 92 teams in the world (well theres conf etc as well i suppose, but sitll)

no it isn't

its because the club has alot of good players

I was just having a laugh, calm down im not slagging off your team in any way. I actually quite like Burnley and if were going there it is Coyle who gets the players performing so alot of your success has to go down to him.

If you need some sort of reference for the best clubs the IFFHS has a pretty decent ranking system. Link

321. (232.) 1. FC Brno Česká Republika/3 65,0

(220.) FC Zürich Schweiz/2 65,0

(303.) SC Tavrija Simferopol Ukraina/3 65,0

(356.) SK Rapid Wien Österreich/2 65,0

(295.) Stabaek IF Norge/2 65,0

(336.) Herakles Almelo Nederland/3 65,0
327. (403.) Heart of Midlothian FC Edinburgh

:D w00t