Coming Soon, the new Scottish Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

w415hy

Reaction score
first off this isnt gonni be iz good as Kris' edited league. i have not done as much work as Kris had but still took me long enough...a good 3hours of work. anyways i have a story to go along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world in crisis. As the world continues to be in god awful recession, one nation out of it all will seem to come out on top. a small country of 6 million on an island. Scotland! leading engineers and scientists have discovered that they are above a gold mine. They have discover just a few mils of the shore of Sheepville, an unlimited supply of natural gas and oil. enough to see us through, and our childrens childrens childrens...ect... well you get the point. With the amount of money being poured into this, the Scottish SMP thought it would be finally time to break away from Britain, to become its very Own country!!!! With the money being pumped in, they have managed to clean the streets, get rid of all these so called "neds". Next up for big spending is the football. the new SMP has told Gordon Smith and the SFL that they will have a of upwards a few hundred million to develop a new league system, so that our national team can once again put in a challenge. This is what Smith and the SFL came up with.

the league will be played from March 1st, till November 31st, League update Januaray 1st

SPL - 24 Teams, split at the end of season, with a championship play-off. 4 teams religated. Earnings of upwards 40 mill
D1 - 24 teams with a promotion playoff 4 teams religated
D2 - 24 Teams with a promotion playoff 4 teams religated
D3 - 24 teams with a promotion playoff ... no teams religated. i may change it so that other teams may qaulifie for the SFL, like a conference division or 2.

Cups.

Scottish cup as normal. ... every team in the SFL play knock out rounds.(gonna change it so that the rest of the teams in scotland can qaulifie aswell.
League Cup - 4 groups of 6 for the teams in the SPL, top 4 from each group move on.
Challange Cup will be 8 groups of 9, top 2 from each group move on
Super Cup, winner of SPL and Scottish Cup play eachother
UK Premiership Cup - I took the premiership clubs from Scotland, England, Ireland, N. Ireland annd Wales and put them into a group and knockout cup. 16 groups of 4, top 2 move on.

the cups also have alot of money when u make it through to the knock out staged....

i am playing a full season or two to make sure i have not missed anything and to make sure there are no bugs.... i will report back in a couple of days so stick around

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:03 PM ----------

k so after some tweaking ive made my first ever league.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=URZUYF6O

enjoy guys

Ahh i see you managed to do it. Well Done it looks quite fun. Upload it to fm-base :)

thanks Kris...yea it took me hours of messin about to figure it out...ill tell u what...im happy with the result

Status
Not open for further replies.