kessy

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am here again with another great tactic. I am half way through my first season with Bournemouth and the results suggest that the formation is actually a good one.
it is a 4-2-2-2 which turns into a 2-2-6 offensively and a 4-4-2 defensively. I used the same tactics home and away

You'll find among the SS, the formation and TI, my training schedules and the results I had so far.

Formation+TI

attachment.php

Taining

-For training make sure that your matches are scheduled for only wednesdays and saturdays. I used 3 different training schedules for 2 different phases and 1 schedule for pre-season.
I normally have 1 whole free week (no game) to focus on physical training (check SS). After that, I start using the Phase 1 training schedules till the end of November then I swicth to Phase 2 training till the end.

-Phase 1 is before december when the tactics need to become familiar. So for phase 1 you have a free week training (for weeks with no games), 2 games (when you play on wednesday and saturday) and saturday games (for saturday games only)

-Phase 2 is from december when players are familiar with the tactics and need more rest (especially because of busy december in England). So you have the same training schedules with reduced intensity.

-Requirements for this tactic

fast strikers, IFs and WBs
tall CBs
hard working CM and good DLP

Red card?

-When you have a red card take off your less performing striker.

Last edited:
P1 lasts from August to November 30, and P2 from December 1 to the end of the season?

P1 lasts from August to November 30, and P2 from December 1 to the end of the season?

hey mate, I have made it clearer in OP. I normally have 1 whole free week (no game) to focus on physical training (check SS) at the beginning of pre-season. After that, I start using the Phase 1 training schedules till the end of November then I swicth to Phase 2 training till the end.

Whats the Saturday game P1/P2?

Training schedules for weeks when you have a saturday game only. Use P1 for beginning of the league till end of november and from there swicth to P2. If you feel that your players are really jaded keep using P2 but if you have less games (out of cups etc) and have more time to train revert to P1 in February or March.

Hello guys,

I am here again with another great tactic. I am half way through my first season with Bournemouth and the results suggest that the formation is actually a good one.
it is a 4-2-2-2 which turns into a 2-2-6 offensively and a 4-4-2 defensively. I used the same tactics home and away

You'll find among the SS, the formation and TI, my training schedules and the results I had so far.

Formation+TI

attachment.php

Taining

-For training make sure that your matches are scheduled for only wednesdays and saturdays. I used 3 different training schedules for 2 different phases and 1 schedule for pre-season.
I normally have 1 whole free week (no game) to focus on physical training (check SS). After that, I start using the Phase 1 training schedules till the end of November then I swicth to Phase 2 training till the end.

-Phase 1 is before december when the tactics need to become familiar. So for phase 1 you have a free week training (for weeks with no games), 2 games (when you play on wednesday and saturday) and saturday games (for saturday games only)

-Phase 2 is from december when players are familiar with the tactics and need more rest (especially because of busy december in England). So you have the same training schedules with reduced intensity.

-Requirements for this tactic

fast strikers, IFs and WBs
tall CBs
hard working CM and good DLP

Red card?

-When you have a red card take off your less performing striker.

I recently completed my first season and I was EPL Champions! Callum Wilson finished top goalscorer. Towards the end I made some adjustments to my TIs and set pieces. i have uploaded the updated version

Last edited: