The Greatest Teams Off All Time-- I need Your help please

yes. but not just some team who won. the world cup once. i want something tht made them unique, like the dutch total football. or the three Rs of brazil.

had i think about them. but why all they did was win the world cup. not going to be biased.

Rangers 9-in-a-row squad perhaps? [Celtic fan recommending a Rangers team... guess **** froze over again XD]

just a suggestion , worst teams for another DB if your planing it. Barnes' celtic , Rangers under Le Guen , Derby's attempt at the prem, Ziare 74 ( didn't know how to play football)

Rangers 9 in a row gets a shout. but not mourinhos team. they won it once. get over it.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:36 PM ----------

Lads, i need helpers and more teams.

just a suggestion , worst teams for another DB if your planing it. Barnes' celtic , Rangers under Le Guen , Derby's attempt at the prem, Ziare 74 ( didn't know how to play football)
Worst teams? We had a **** manager with Barnes, but Larsson, Petrov, Moravcik, Viduka, Stubbs, Mjallby, McNamara...

Harsh on Ziare they where under a lot of pressure from the Goverment to play well.

the mighty magyars 1954 Hungarian national team.