Yes! This will come in useful when my FM arrives :(

Looks good. But is it every free agent? Because if it is there will mostly be kind of bad players in there and you will still have to search through a lot of players to find anyone good.

Go "Player Search". Click "Filter" and go to "Contract Status" is "Expired.

Then click "Views" and go down to "Technical". Click on one of the stats and it'll put the players in order of the best down.

Go "Player Search". Click "Filter" and go to "Contract Status" is "Expired.

Then click "Views" and go down to "Technical". Click on one of the stats and it'll put the players in order of the best down.

that what was I thought I should do. but thanks man.

I just gave this a try. I started a new game with Sheffield Wednesday but when I was given my wage budget, it was only £7000p/w! Any way to fix this?

Have you released EVERY player? That must have taken ages XD
Good work ;)

Yeah, I have released every player on the game. And yes, it took a **** long time.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I just gave this a try. I started a new game with Sheffield Wednesday but when I was given my wage budget, it was only £7000p/w! Any way to fix this?

Adjust your wage budgets.

So for example Rowan Vine and Jamie Ashdown are unattached?

incredible stuff - i did free agents for the top european leagues (only seven leagues) and that took me long enough, this must have taken days....

incredible stuff - i did free agents for the top european leagues (only seven leagues) and that took me long enough, this must have taken days....

It took him one night <)

Last edited:
Very good work Foss.

You defo proved Redders wrong, and a few more posts to your Post Count.

I try my best to keep it as low as possible, but oh well.

Finally I can fulfill my dream of Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyemang playing up front for Liverpool :D