Status
Not open for further replies.

geordiegaz82

Reaction score
Hi all.
So for my custom kits the 3rd kits will not show i've tried allsorts put the mane of the 3rd kit put the year i was in gam at the end but still nothing.. does anyone have a working config file for 3rd kits??? so they show in game, everyone says do this do thay but it dont work....????????

<record from="nufcaway93" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kits/away"/>
<record from="nufchome93" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kits/home"/>
<record from="nufc3rd93" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kits/third/2012"/>

the coding is actually:

<record from="nufc3rd93" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kit_textures/home"></record>

but that won't really be the problem.. it is very difficult to get 3d kits working even if the code is correct.. hence wy hardly anyone does them for fm 2010

if your team is meant to have a third kit then it will show... if they are newcastle kits then nothing i no will work as newcastle dont have 3 kits in the game... just the two

also iota... thats not the right code you put lol well none of my configs look like what you put and mine work :)

he said 3rd kits..i'm half asleep..thhought he said 3d kits heh

if your team is meant to have a third kit then it will show... if they are newcastle kits then nothing i no will work as newcastle dont have 3 kits in the game... just the two

also iota... thats not the right code you put lol well none of my configs look like what you put and mine work :)

lol sorry mate dunno how you came to that as even as standard we have 3 kits in the game and have had other custom 3rd kits on there for them

<record from="nufcaway" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kits/away"/>
<record from="nufchome" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kits/home"/>
<record from="nufcthird" to="graphics/pictures/team/688/kits/third "/>

try that

lol sorry mate dunno how you came to that as even as standard we have 3 kits in the game and have had other custom 3rd kits on there for them

well my newcastle team on my game only have 2 kits.. :/ how weird

They have three on mine. :)

pfft stupid game... ok anyone no how to make them have 3 again?? :(

EDIT: nevermind...found out it was because of the skin i was using... ive got 3 kits now :D

nope tried all sorts like nowt will show the third kit in game?? im confused as to why?

Status
Not open for further replies.