Should i stop to continue this story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rennomillo

Reaction score
attachment.php

ADAM WANTS TO CONQUER EUROPE

mrmanager.jpg

Q : Hello Mr. Adam. Can you introduce yourself and how you get this jobs to lead Benfica?
A : I come from Malaysia, a country in Southeast Asia that won gold in the football event in the last Southeast Asian Games tournament. I know Mr Luis Filipe Vieira (Chairman) when he visited Malaysia a long time ago. I am his tourist guide and before going back, he has asked me if i am as a manager,which team i want to manage, I jokingly said I wanted to be a manager of Benfica. He just smiled and at the beginning of July in 2010, Mr. Vieira called me and asked whether I was still interested to become manager of Benfica. He will give me the chance to become manager for 2 seasons. I do not believe that i can get an opportunity like this because I was never be a manager of other team, including in Malaysia. I'm a tourist guide only and I just said, 'I will try to give all trophy'.

Q : You started well by leading the league and still in the local competition. What is your secret?
A : Every player will get their chances to prove me they are valuable for the club. No player are guaranteed to remain in the first team. So every players will play hard in every game.

Q : You just bought Sebastian Blanca to improve your team. You want say anything about this youngster?
A : Sebastian is a good player. I want a creative player to generate our team playing better. I brought Sebastian to give me more choice to choose player in the middle of the field

Q : There are rumors you want to resign after this season, is it correct?
A : Honestly, when I signed the contract, I have told the president I would help the club win the league and cup. So if I win both I will probably resign. I also want to conquer europe after being succeed with Benfica.

Q : Benfica did not play well in the champion league. What is the problem exactly?
A : We have the injury problems that disturb our preparation especially in attacking. So here I want to apologize to the fans because we were eliminated from European competitions.

Q : Goodluck for the rest of the season.
A : TQ

SPORT LISBOA e BENFICA

200pxslbenficalogosvg.png
200pxslbenficalogosvg.png

PLAYERS
slbenficateam2010soccer.jpg

GOL KEEPER

Roberto 25
Julio Cesar 24
Moreira 28

DEFENDER
Luis Filipe 31
Fabio Faria 21
Cesar Peixoto 30
Luisao 30
David Luiz 23
Sidnei 21
Patric 21
MAxi Pereira 26
Fabio Coentrao 22

MIDFIELDER

Javi Garcia 24
Ruben Amorim 26
Airton 20
Sebastian Blanco 22
Carlos Martin 28
Pablo Aimar 31
Filipe Menezes 23

STRIKER
Nuno Gomes 34
Javier Saviola 29
Oscar Cardozo 27
Franco Jara 22
Alan Kardec 22

TRANSFER

IN

Sebastian Blanco 22 - 8.25M from Lanus
Sebastian Blanco: The next star of Argentinean football

blancok.jpg

Sebastian Blanco is one of the biggest talents currently playing in the Argentinean Primera Division. The 22-year-old is a brilliant creative right-sided midfielder. He is known not only for his talent, but also because he has a special personality, different from most other Argentinean players.

OUT

Gaitan Nicolas - Stade Rennais FC Loan Fee 170k
Javier Angel Balboa - FC RB Salzburg Loan Fee 100k

FIXTURES AND MATCHES

SUPERTACA

supertaca.png

CHAMPION LEAGUE

28010750.png

We have no luck in this competition after many striker being injury.

BWIN CUP

bwincup.png

TACA DE PORTUGAL

tacadeportugal.png

LIGA ZON SAGRES

lig.png

benfica10half.png

the story will start from here

attachment.php

A Red Celebration: Benfica win Portugal’s Bwin Cup

23/04/2011
tumblr_kzp5v5dSOM1qasd3b.png

In a stunning performance, Sport Lisboa e Benfica demolished Portimonense Sporting Clube 4 - 0 in the Bwin Cup Final match at Estadio Cidade de Coimbra. Saviola gave Benfica lead with a fierse shot in the 34th minute before complete the rout on 66 minutes with a header. The striker's impressive display was in part down tothe threat he caused the opposition defence his dribbling.Another two goal came from midfielder Sebastian Blanco's with a well struck effort on 37 minutes and Nuno Gomes with a screamer from the edge of the area in 39th minute.

bwcupfinal.png

Benfica clinch the Double

15/05/2011

12426934260.jpg

Adam Sulaiman's first season at Estadio do Sport Lisboa Benfica ended in glory as Benfica won the league and Bwin Cup. Benfica ends the Liga Zon Sagres with their win over Porimonense 2-0. Benfica captain Nuno Gomes gave the lead with a powerful effort in 18th minute. When Ruben gave a penalty, Martin confidently stepped up to score from the spot. The win put Benfica retain their league trophy 11 points ahead Sporting CP and Porto.

Benfica qualify for the Champions League while Sporting CP get to appear in the preliminary rounds. At the bottom,
Portimonense and Vit Setubal face at least a year away from the top flight.

leaguek.png

headervt.png

SEASON SUMMARY

BEST 11

best11.png

FIXTURES

fixtu.png

AWARDS

LIGA ZON SEGRES CENTRAL DEFENDER OF THE YEAR

beztdefen.png

LIGA ZON SEGRES YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR

youngr.png

LIGA ZON SEGRES PLAYER OF THE YEAR

bestpl.png

SUPERTACA - WINNER
LIGA ZON SEGRES - WINNER
BWIN CUP - WINNER
TACA DE PORTUGAL - SEMI FINAL
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - GROUP STAGE

whether Adam would resign?

Don't resign. Win Champs League, then move on. Thats what I always do.

attachment.php

WARNING FROM FANS

warning.gif

Fans warning Adam, they want to kill him if he resigned. One letter with the knife have been send to Adam's house. His family also afraid about that situation. This thing makes the mind of Adam disturbed. So he came to see Mr Vieira to get some advises but he did not want to interfere that means he also did not want Adam resigned.

When going back, reporters were asked Adam, " Will you resign?". "I will stay here", said Adam. " So, what made you change your mind? Is threatened due to the safety of your family?", asked another reporter. Adam passed away without saying anything. Its means that anyone cant the answer but we know now that Mr Adam will staying with Benfica for this season.

next is the new season

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

headervt.png

TRANSFER IN

PLAYER

Marco Reus

45560-Marco_Reus.jpg

I had signed Reus because of his versatility. Most of the time he plays as right midfielder, but he can also play on the left. Furthermore, thanks to his great attacking attributes, he can play in a more offensive role as an attacking midfielder on either side or even behind the strikers – a role he usually played when he was younger.

Edmilson

sport..jpg

He still can play. I want to use his experience to help our young player and give our defensive side more strong

Staff

Ebbe Sand
Former Brondby and Schalke striker

Lillian Thuram

1034.jpg

World Cup winner and Euro Cup Winner with France

Okan Buruk
Turkish legend
TRANSFER OUT

PLAYER

Nuno Gomez - Free

18968.jpg

I need a young striker.

Staff

Miguel Quaresma - Free

Former assistant manager. He want my position as a manager and always send the bad news to the director about me. He want the director sack me in the end of the last season but i am still here and i dont want him. Bye bye Mr Quaresma, you can be a lower league manager not here.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

attachment.php

AUGUST RESULTS

Portugal hit by Supertaca Fever.

Benfica have been retained the Supertaca after a 2-0 win over Porto. Happy supporters sang songs of praise as they watched manager Adam Sulaiman and his team of heroes celebrate a fantastic achievement. Manager Adam Sulaiman has been labelled the mastermind behind the success and is the name on everyone's lips. Saviola puts in classy performance for Benfica with two goal on 79 minutes and 90 minutes.

vs Maritimo H 4 - 0

We are dominate the game. Its hisghest quality performence from Saviola again. He scored hattrick and i am very happy with his performance. Another one goal scored by David Luiz

vs Naval H 4 - 0

Another hattrick from Saviola and another clean sheet. Benfica captain Luisao scored second goal with a close range header.

28qpsy.jpg

Champions League Group Stage

Parizan
PSG
Inter Milan
Benfica

We are have been handed a tough group with Inter Milan and PSG

headervt.png

SUMMARY

Superb performance from Saviola with 8 goals from 3 games. Also our net still not conceded. Our new tactic is proven good so far. We are top of the league this month

Manager of the month : Adam Sulaiman

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:42 PM ----------

attachment.php

SEPTEMBER RESULTS

vs Porto A 0 - 0
We are stil not conceded in four matches. I am happy with this result because we are play in Porto.

vs Sporting A 1 - 1

Another draw result and Saviola once again save us from lose.

vs Nacional da Madeira H 3 - 0

We are play confident at home overcome a lacklustre Nacional 3 - 0. Oscar Cardozo scored his first goal this season before Saviola doubled our lead. The last goal come from our captain Luisao on 73 minutes.

25785015.png

28qpsy.jpg

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

vs PSG A 2 - 1
Saviola scored double after PSG lead the game on 57minutes. He scored a penalty on 77 minutes and winning goal 10 minutes later.

vs Partizan H 2 - 0
Two goal from Cardozo gave our team another victory but Marco Reus' red card on 73 minutes looks dubious. He played well before sent off. I am happy with his performace.

9cl.png

SUMMARY
We are sit on 3th placed behind Belenenses and Vit Guimaraes. I am not worried about that because we are still on track
to retain our league title.

attachment.php

OCTOBER RESULTS

LIGA ZON SEGRES

vs Leixoes A 4 - 1
Two goal from Cardozo and Jara put our team on top of the league.

vs Academica A 1 - 1
Im not happy with this result. We should win this game. We dominant the game but our striker cant put the ball into goal. Our goal come from Martins on 38th minute.

vs Leiria A 3 - 0
We are hammer Leiria with 10 players after David Luis being sent off. Martin gave our side lead on 15th minute before Luisao doubledwith fine header. 9 minutes later Saviola completed the rout with an accurate finish.

77026387.png

TACA DE PORTUGAL

vs D SAndinenses H 6 -1
Six of the best for Benfica second team. Sidnei got our team off to a flyer by scoring a close range effort on 3 minutes before Nuno Belo compounded D Sandinenses with an own goal. Alan Kardec scored in 27th minute to extended our lead further and Jonathan Urretaviscaya then added with an accurate finish on 5 minutes. On the second half, Alan Kardec added his 2nd goal before our new signing Edmilson put the ball into our own net. The last goal came from Ruben Amorin on 86 minutes.

28qpsy.jpg

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

vs Inter Milan H 2 - 0
We are better than Inter. We are prove it with a goal from Cardozo and David Luiz

10clw.png

SUMMARY

Now we have extended our unbeaten record in the Liga Zon Sagres to 13 games. We are on the top this month. We also continue our campaign in Taca de Portugal after won against D Sandinenses. In Champions league, we are much better than last seasons after win all matches.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:54 AM ----------

attachment.php

SEASON SUMMARY

SUPERTACA

supertaca.png

LIGA ZON SEGRES

leagueb.png

35unbeat.png

TACA de PORTUGAL

taca.png

BWIN CUP

bwinz.png

28qpsy.jpg