Converting/tweaking a 10.3 tactic to an 11.3 tactic

smogfart

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am struggling on my current 11.3 save with man city at the moment (I know your thinking wow just play any tactic and it will work, well thats not the case because it doesnt) and i was wondering how i could tweak a tactic from the football manager 2010 10.3 patch to the new 11.3 patch on FM11.

The tactic i am trying (but failing) to tweak is JP woodys 4-2-3-1 V4 germany style tactic, and my preferred line up is:

GK - Hart
LB - Bale (sup)
RB - Richards (sup)
CB - Ball playing defender - Kompany (def)
CB - Central defender - K.Toure (cover)

CM - Deep-lying playmaker - Y. Toure - (sup)
CM - Advanced playmaker - Hamsik (sup)
AML - Winger - Silva (sup)
AMC - Attacking midfielder - Hazard (att)
AMR - Winger - Balotelli (sup)

ST - Poacher - Tevez (att)

Ok so with that as my starting line, ive also added a few pictures with instructions at the bottom, any help would be greatly appreciated whether it is tweaks in team or player instructions (advanced or basic) or even changes in play due to the match AI, but please dont bother saying you can use anything with city and win, because i cant, im a noob when it comes to making tactics.

Thanks for reading and i hope to hear back from you.

I dont know about tweaking but is Kompany really a ball playing defender.vertonghen is much better at that.Also I know what you mean I can seem to win matches with any other team but when it comes to city Im just left with my pants down constantly even if I dont make signings.

Kompany has pretty good stats for a BPD, and i know its not as easy as people suggest if you dont have a good tactic for city, or with any team to be honest.

Maybe u shud bet a better deep lying playmaker.Vidal.It might not be the players but its worth a shot.