Could someone please help?

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Well this quite a long story but here goes.My internet crashed a few months ago which meant I could still play FM but pretty soon the novelty wore off playing FM,without being able to use the net, so I decided to uninstall which worked.However I began to want to play the game again so once again I installed it,using the disc, but I did not have any patches.So now I have my internet I have tried to download the newest patches once again but for some reason when I'm installing any of the patches they stop halfway through being installed and crash.So to make it easier I thought I would uninstall again and install once again on Steam.So I did but when it asked me for my product key I put it in yet it says it has been used before on a different account yet I only have account on Steam. So currently I have FM uninstalled and when I put in the disc in the other times the installation came up automatically whereas this time it is not coming up at all.If anyone knows a solution to any of these problems could they please leave a comment as it is getting really frustrating.Thanks.
P.s I was about to post this in the Help Thread but other times I've posted things in there it has sometimes taken weeks for a relpy and I would like one as soon as possible.Thanks

Same things happened to me on FM 09. You could possibly get an activation code off the internet.
Or don't do it through steam.
Just put the disc in, go to computer, it should show up in the F drive then just double click on that.
If it goes into fm 2010 files, go to the setup application.