jake12345

Reaction score
attachmentphp.png

stranny.jpg

Keith Knox Fired, Jeff Stelling Hired!

Stranraer Keith Knox has today been sacked over allegations that he stole from the club coffers. He is Said to have stolen £876 for garden treatment. He has personally apologized but fans are outraged that he, a legend stole from the club. They are demanding that Knox pay the money back immediately and that he should do some garden maintenance to the Stranraer Pitch As punishment. Knox was said to have punched Chairman Alex Connor and may be arrested
009__034__features__Keith_Knox_crop__1285233959_standard.jpg

They are however positive that football pundit and Countdown host Jeff Stelling Could Bring His Knowledge as Manager. They are hoping but without experience and without funding they believe he will be a flop.

article-0-03087DE4000005DC-382_224x400.jpg
Jeff Stelling, Stranraer Manager

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

stranny.jpg

Stranraer Annouce New Kits!

Home:
kits.jpg

Away:
away.jpg

Stelling's Thoughts: I Think These Kits Are Great, And I Believe That It Gives The Team A Nice New Look

Last edited:
stranny.jpg

Pre-Season!

Friendlies
View attachment 142711

Transfers
View attachment 142712

Jeff's View:
article-0-03087DE4000005DC-382_224x400.jpg

We Did Well In The Friendlies And Got Some Good Results

Im Happy With The transfers. These Boys Have Class Or Potential To Be Class. To Get Currie On A Free After Being At A Club Like Hibs Im Happy

I will follow this, purely because I had a stranraer game on FM10, managed to get them to 4th in the SPL then gave up haha

Also, for your kits may I ask what size the image was for the badge if you can remember?? because I have tried to use the nike thing to make my own kits but the badges look terrible haha..pm me if thats easier cheers