Countering 'Goals Gallore'.

• Thread starter Thread starter underski
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

underski

Reaction score
Hello.

I am playing in a network game with a friend of mine who uses Liverpool and 'Goals Galore' tactic. I understand it's widely known tactic (most popular download on this site) therefore I'll spare myself trouble introducing it.

I manage Tottenham side, and find myself a bit outplayed by him using this highly polished ready-to-go tactic with my rather miserable attempts at producing something useful. : ) (in fact it's not that bad, usually 3rd place behind Man City and friend's Liverpool).

My question is: is there any 'obvious' way to play against Goals Galore? He seems to occasionally have problems against Aston Villa who I think plays very good counter attack. Or maybe would possession be the key to keep him out?
He's got Schurrle, Cavani, Douglas Costa, Charlie Adam, Coates, among others, I've got a good team too - Bale, Mussacchio, Basson, Kyle Walker, Sandro, Modric, Ayew, Benzema, Damiao.
It's a mistery to me how to stop a very creative and accurate playmaker, 2 very fast wingers and a very potent striker. Please help and maybe we'll be able to build a proper 'counter goals galore' tactic.

All best.

If you're playing a network game the only fair way to play it would be to not allow other players to use downloaded tactics.

Back