Gooner_Jay_96

Reaction score
in 2020 and the game keeps crashing on the 30th June. Not had any problems since the beginning.

The game loads until the 30 then this comes up:

"A serious error was encountered and the application will close. A file has been generated in C:users/jay/documents/SI/Fooball manager 2012/ crash dumps/ FM2012 v12.1.1.244099 (2012.01.30 13.45.26).dmp"

anybody have any idea how to fix this? iv tried verifying the files in steam, then de-fragging the cache files and still no luck.

Cheers

sometimes games just reach a point where the problem remains regardless of what you do!

I had it a couple of times, the save game is now stuffed :(

ajt09, had a look earlier, no joy..

Raikan youre joking? :( no way to fix it no?

Ahh cheers anyways man, starting again so, change of scenery, might go abroad! lol

Have you tried restoring a previous version of the save? Try the following see if it works:

If your on Windows 7 go onto the same game file and click restore to previous version. You will find it in documents - sports interactive - football manager 2012 - games - and then your selected file. Right click it and go to restore prevous version and it will restore your game.

I gave someone else the above and it worked for them. You may get lucky. Hope it works if you haven't tried it yet

I have the same problem but after first season. I try to restore two saves before (2.june) but everytime on 30 june the game crash with same problem.
Can anyone help ?

Raikan you are wrong thankfully, I used to think the same until SI fixed my game. Jay check my help thread (link in signature) and there is a section about if your save corrupts and how to fix it :)