Bored, what to play?

Jadax

Reaction score
I have a couple of weeks off from uni and I've just started to get so bored now. All the TV shows I watch are finished for now and the games I do play (listed below) I got bored of. Can someone plz recommend some games that I may enjoy!

- FM12 - been bored of single-player since I started playing online with friends
- Dota2 - is fun, but can't keep playing more than 2-3 games a day
- CSS - fun, but very repetitive
- Oblivion - fun, but I'm losing interest in it :S

If the game you recommend is for sale on Steam I'll probably buy it otherwise I'll dl off some website.

I prefer games where I play with/against other ppl (dota2/css/fm12 online) - I'm very tempted by the new Star Wards mmorpg but £8 a month is too much for me to justify for a game.

plz plzzz gimme some recommendations XD so bored here!

Skyrim GET IT NOWWWW!!!
Or Wait for Mass Effect 3.
Um Shogun Total war 2?

Minecraft!

Or Dead Space 2, but that's more SP :L

Skyrim GET IT NOWWWW!!!
Or Wait for Mass Effect 3.
Um Shogun Total war 2?
dling Skyrim :)

Minecraft!

Or Dead Space 2, but that's more SP :L
dling dead space 2 ^^)

I must admit minecraft looks like fun, was just checking out some dude's vids on youtube..scottish guy made it seem fun, I tried it on one of those free servers listed on the minecraft website and it was complete bs chaos. I was expecting to start off somewhere, have to build my own place etc etc. defend myself against creeps!

team fortress 2. It's free and is one of my favourite fps of all time (very different to traditional such as BF and Cod). A **** of a lot of fun

btw skyrim is on steam deal today, £23

Star Wars: The Old Republic. Only been about for around 10 days and I've already got about 3 days play time. Seriously fun.

Anyone play browser based games? Any recommendations..don't want something I'll be on 24/7 but I do want something fun to play in my spare time.

Anyone play browser based games? Any recommendations..don't want something I'll be on 24/7 but I do want something fun to play in my spare time.

Play Dark Souls, that is all