PoshToffee

Reaction score
I started my 1st thread the other day about the Everton stadium and it seemed to have caused a bit of a erm.............. How should i say this " A slanging match" I aint to fussed bout the kopites writing into my thread and taking the preverbial about our Tescos stadium (I DONT WANT IT ANYWAY), but, there was no need to bring up Heysel though was there, that was a bit below the belt, i love the friendly banter between us and the those across the park lol, oh, and i'm 30 yrs old and still playing computer games so what does that make me

well done poshtoffee. u r a much better example of a football fan compared to the other everton fan who started all the chaos. it was funny reading until it got a bit personal with heysel and all that. hope your furture posts dont end so disasterously!!!

As for getting a new stadium built... can't say I've ever come across it, got to 2021 with Newcastle and was still at St James Park, with a max capacity of 60,000!!!

well done poshtoffee. u r a much better example of a football fan compared to the other everton fan who started all the chaos. it was funny reading until it got a bit personal with heysel and all that. hope your furture posts dont end so disasterously!!!

Are you from Peterborough? Thats my home town, i used to live in Stanground but live in the Costa Del Bournemouth now lol

Are you from Peterborough? Thats my home town, i used to live in Stanground but live in the Costa Del Bournemouth now lol

im from march (little town about half an hour from pboro) but as pboro is my nearest pro team im a die hard fan. me and my friend who is at loughboro uni are season ticket holders and try to get to every home game. pitch invasion when we gain promotion i think.....

yeah i used to play football against stanground and yaxley and woodston etc etc as a boy. bringing back memories lol

im from march (little town about half an hour from pboro) but as pboro is my nearest pro team im a die hard fan. me and my friend who is at loughboro uni are season ticket holders and try to get to every home game. pitch invasion when we gain promotion i think.....

yeah i used to play football against stanground and yaxley and woodston etc etc as a boy. bringing back memories lol

Yeah i know March, i used to play for Woodston Dynamos in my youth lol

There's no need for too much hostility in football. Friendly banter is fine but when it comes to insults and remarks which can really upset people thats where I draw the line.
At the end of the day, we're all here to play FM and watch imaginary footballers playing the beautiful game that is football and we should all be enjoying it.

:p I know what it's like being a leeds fan that lives in barnsley.......
'we all hate leeds scum... ' :p

I started my 1st thread the other day about the Everton stadium and it seemed to have caused a bit of a erm.............. How should i say this " A slanging match" I aint to fussed bout the kopites writing into my thread and taking the preverbial about our Tescos stadium (I DONT WANT IT ANYWAY), but, there was no need to bring up Heysel though was there, that was a bit below the belt, i love the friendly banter between us and the those across the park lol, oh, and i'm 30 yrs old and still playing computer games so what does that make me

Partly my fault for teasing a bit when posting the correct stadium information for Kirkby. Apologies for that. Oddly enough, my younger brother is a blue. My grandad used to go to watch both reds and blues and took me to Liverpool and my brother to Everton. There's a banner going to be out for Everton's next FA Cup match honouring those who died at Hillsborough (done by some lads on bluekipper) - that's classy behaviour and hopefully will show what the old school bluenose support is about to some of the younger fans who can't remember 'Merseyside' or Everton's last league win.

Btw, never was a koppite :D I grew up on the Kremlin with the flat caps (insert part-time supporters and fire drill chants here) and then moved to the Anny Road. Used to be days when the only banter going on was between the Kop and the Anny Road. Think FC United have started something similar with their stands which is good to see.

Anyways, apologies for playing a part in getting the thread closed and I'll certainly do a double-take before risking any banter because I know some take it far more seriously than I do.