wunzigan

Reaction score
I have been trying many things in creating the best wonderking and I have finally found the way to do it. I have seen many threads from people asking how to do this, so here is my way. Any feedbacks would be welcomed

1) Create the player like you normally would
2) Just fill player data, like Pressure 15, Loyalty 20, etc....Controversy 5...the rest 15..not more
3) Complete the hidden attributes and injury proneness (5), Versatility 10, Consitency, Import.Matches, etc. I think they are 4 or 5 of them
4) Let the rest of the attibutes at 0
5) Now, the important part, Age 19 to 21, CA 185, PA 200
6) Limit the unnecessary atributes. E.g. Your player is Centre Back, ok, does he need dribbling, flair, long throws, etc? Limit them to 5... If you a Striker, put Marking, Tackling, Long Throws, to 5....Also a way to save some points, u can put Influence to 5.

Now, important as well, for some reason it drops Flair always. So if you need a player to have good flair, like a AMC, MC, AML/R or even a FC, then I suggest to put Flair to 15, the game generator will increase to 19-20.

Also, try to limit positions. Lets say you create an AMC you can put AMC 20, and maybe MC to 15. But dont put both 20 and also AMR/L to 15 or 20....the more positions you put, the less points available you will leave for the game generator

On left or right foot, its better to leave 20 on one of them, and the other 5 or less...otherwise, you will loose some points later.

This will give u an ultimate legend, the attributes wont decrease until he is 31+ depending on position, and during his career he will increase 1-5 points, so it will give an excellent player for 10+ seasons

P.S. If you put the player in a lower team, make sure you put his reputation to 10 or less, a minimum release clause of lets say 100 M, loyalty 20 and ambition 10...otherwise in the first winter transfer window he might leave, or even in the second season.

I created player like that for Maradona, Beckenbauer, Best, Zoff, etc...and worked perfectly

Last edited:
I think most of the users here know how to create a player:p

I know, but some people were struggling in creating a Godlike kinda player. Since having 20 on all stats is impossible, unless, u have FMRTE, and use the freeze option. But that would delay the game itself a lot.

everyone knows how to do this lol

i didnt, even though i dont use fm editor unless im doing a muck about season, if i create myself i try make him as good as he can go but doesnt manage to become a wonderkid.
so just give this guy a break alot of people might not know what to stats to put up or something, hes just trying to help.

i know he is trying to help OTHER PEOPLE if they dont know how do to that and i was just putting my opinion across that most of the people here know how to do this

guys don't be boring, I'm casual player and I didn't know that, always wondered why my superman gets his stats lowered... thnx for the info

When I posted this, I assumed that most people knew how to do this, or had a different approach. Nevertheless, in this very same forum, I´ve seen at least 5 threads from people asking about this, and NOBODY gave a clear guide or hint. So therefore, I decided to post a little help.

P.S. I just noted some serious grammar mistakes in the post. Apologize for that. English is my 4th language

Last edited:
Hiya sorry tonrevive this thread after so long, but its the best guide i could find for making wonder kids. I just have 1 quetion

You say to set pa to 185 and ca to 200 for a 19-21. I want to create a 17 yr old.
Ive noticed simply changing his age drops his stats do i need to change his pa or will the stats increase to what they are as a 19 yer old over time?

Cheers guys

Ok! I tryed to edit a player who is 22 yeas of age and he has pretty much the same stats.
What am i doing wrong.

Here are the changes:

To all of those who say " everyone can make a player" I cant, so speak for yourself

&

Thank you for this post:) im going to start making a wonderkid or two now just to get me started:D