Creating Yourself

PoshToffee

Reaction score
I got a little bored whilst waiting for FM2010 to come out so i decided to create myself and put myself into a new game. I decided to put my stats a couple of notches down from Messi - real life of course ;) - then put myself playing for my home town of Peterborough Utd, oh and i'm only 19 years old too (not my real age). Played Kettering in the cup and my player smashed in 7 goals in the game. Proper impressed with that :)

he said similar to messi's so probably high in flair, dribbling etc and low in defensive stuff such as tackling and marking

what i would do is i would set myself points to make it more exciting, e.g. you can have one twenty, one nineteen, one eighteen, etc etc, and when you get down to 1, all the other ones have to be defualt.

Yeah no probs, here ya go, scored 34 goals in 38 apps - This screenshot is taken after the 1st season has finished and a really good training strategy so my stats have gone up ever so slightly (mine own training by the way :D)

I done that with my local team. But gave up half a season in as I made then too good.

Exact same with me. So I edited the database and put them in the Championship but haven't bothered with it since.

:O u shud make up ur own team wiv made up players :p

That would take an age an cant really be arsed with it lol, would just like to see if i go on and break the england apps or goals record haha, i'm only 20 yrs old in the game so ya never know

i did somthing like that but some of my players had stats of like 18 finishing in the BSS but then stats other stats were just so low if i could be botherd i would make a full team of 22 players that were good enough for league 1 with pot to be good prem players and start in BSS/N just for the **** of it lol but it would take way to long and i cant rlly be botherd and i would prob get bored quickly

When I done it I made all players 17 and statred in the SAcottish third division. Hopeing tht they would progress as player as the team was promoted.