Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaranSafc

Reaction score
Ok when i started my last story i got a lot of stick but i did provide a screenshot of the coupted save for my last story:( Was really enjoying it too so here we gooooooooo. So a few game details. I am using Traiths and chris's updates so pompey have minus 10 points and Crystal palace have minus ten points.

View attachment 47968

Warnock Out Race in

Today the crystal palace board have announced the sacking of manager neill warnock due to agrreevances with the board over wages and club finances. Warnock has bounced straight back though and took over at Q.P.R.. In a press confrence manager race has said to be delighted to be introduced at the helm of palace. There arent belived to be many followers of Race as this is his first job as a manager and fans are belived to be inexperienced. Race has stated that this will not shack him as he is 100 percent confident in his own managment skills and he is confident of stearing his young side away from relegation and hopefully towards the premier league. In recent years palace have failed to cement themselves as one of the top championship sides never mind england. In recent years they have failed to gain promotiona nd the highlight over the last few years being a one year stint in the premier league which proved unsuccesfull due to relegation alongside league one team norwich. Race has been givin no transfer budget and a low wage budget they are currently 20 grand voer their budget and mya have to sell some youngsters to build transfer funds.....

i will say good luck but 8 is a allot in one month.

Last edited:
August

What a first month for manager ciaran race

the new crystal palace manager has lead his young team to 6 wins in his first seven matches. losing out only to top team newcastle united. They also manager to prove that they are no pushovers with a well deserved win over stoke in the league cup. the third round draw has pitted us up agaisnt another premier league team in wigan.

View attachment 47982 View attachment 47983

View attachment 47984 View attachment 47985

View attachment 47986 View attachment 47987

He has also lifted his team to within one point of safety with it still only being early days the team now on plus points is sure to be a big bonus.

View attachment 47988

good start dont expect to gain promotion in Ur 1st season keep it going mate best of luck.

Did you get the absolutely crippling loan repayments a few weeks in?

yeahuh

Did you get the absolutely crippling loan repayments a few weeks in?

they are killing me:| like 48 then 5 then 3 then 4 etc:| payin out around 2 mill each month. three of them stop in the summer then the two bigest arent over til like 2015 or 2011

October

a decent enough month some very good convincing wins but we got absoloutley hammered by cardiff:|
View attachment 48378

A decent draw with then 2nd placed preston which i feel we really should have won. Top striker zavon Hines really should have tucked a few more away than he did
View attachment 48379
We absoloutely thumped leicester and i was delighted with our performance
View attachment 48380
Yet another draw that in all honestly we really didnt deserve.
View attachment 48381
Hines grabbed himself a nice wee hatrick here well in son.
View attachment 48382

Well this months player of the month has to go to muamba some very consitant performances the biog man is showing why hes one of the first names on the team sheet. the big man is tireless and shows great agression, well in.

View attachment 48383

November

Were doing well as of laqte in the league pickin up some very good results

A brilliant result in my eyes against middelsborough.
View attachment 48414

Followed up with a hard fought 2-2 draw with coventry. Im very happy with the heart my team are showing as of late.
View attachment 48415

Yet another tree goals and yet another 3 points. Thought this match would turn into a cricket score but not quite still a brilliant result.
View attachment 48413

League table. ~Aiming for a comfortable mid table finish

View attachment 48416

Player of the month. Before this month scannell has struglled for some consitant form but this month bounced back with a bang and scored some vital goals and won him self young player of the month. well in
View attachment 48417

About to begin a Crystal Palace game, using own tactics, what formation are you using, did you buy, sell, loan many players? No money & high wages makes it interesting!

Umm, good luck with it, I guess you gotta lower your story count and try to stick to one. You can get in the Play-Offs places.

great idea got them to premierships thanks to loans but next season was left with 10 players so becareful, loan in player from scotland and rest of europe because there is no limits to how many you can have or play, make sure you stick with it

Status
Not open for further replies.