united1904

Reaction score
hey, im new to football manager, but I play football at a high level and like to think i know the game.
HOWEVER! with crewe i am useless : ( but i am adimant of staying with them....

I guess im really just after some general help... tips? just something to get me started please?

Gladly we all would help, but firstly we need to know what problems you have?

Im playing with crewe too ^^, I would love to share my tactics with you, but my interent conection is slow, so, it would take a day 'just to upload SS, however, I can write something...
you r new to FM, ok... Im going to ask you a few q. pls answer..
Do you know how to buy players?
Do you know how to make your own tactics?
Do you know what those green spots are, when you see tactics screen ?

Thanks everyone for your responses and 'vanjagl' how did you stumble across crewe?... im from crewe so its like obvious but what made you pick crewe? were terrible lol and yes to your questions above

....im not a complete alien to the game ... its just im really rubbish ...please help?

If I were you, what I would do is search for a tactic to download that is for lower-league teams, stick with that tactic, giving time for your players to get used to it, there is no point switching tactics because it will screw up your results

Also try downloading free player/cheap players/ wonder kids shortlists to try and get a few steals or good/cheap buys.

That sounds like great advice thanks....... always glad to get a response from a fellow united fan :)

That sounds like great advice thanks....... always glad to get a response from a fellow united fan :)

It's absolutely no problem mate, I'm always glad to help people who ask nicely and are grateful for people giving up time to give a helping hand :)

To be honest, It was a radom pick... :D ... But I knew one thing, I want to manage some LLeague club, and Crewe was ideal for that...
here is some ss ... my tactics, my team and my best player, and fixtures...

Last edited:
To be honest, It was a radom pick... :D ... But I knew one thing, I want to manage some LLeague club, and Crewe was ideal for that...
here is some ss ... my tactics, my team and my best player...

this might sound realy stupid.... but why do you have so many staff? and you have changed the crewe line up hugely :/

oh, one more thing, moral is everything... I had **** loads of heavy friendly games against much bigger clubs, than I cancel those friend. and arange new ones... here is how to do it... go to fixtures, than select friendly game, and than youll see "cancel" button... To arange, same, fix. select date and than on right side choose smaler rep club :) ... those games you should win easy, to boosts your moral :)

Can you post your squad as well mate ?

this might sound realy stupid.... but why do you have so many staff? and you have changed the crewe line up hugely :/
well, my board alowed me... first, get rid of your useless stuff, in crewe, they're awefull, and lot of these guys are free players, so I was looking for some players, and you can see those blue named players ? those are loaned playes from premier and np championship.... try to loan some players, they r good at many ways, first you dont have to pay wages for them, second, if they play like ****, you can cancel their load, and third. they are better than our players :( . :D...
one more tip, when your looking for stuff, go to filter and than atributes... search stuff with high determination, level of discipline and mental coaching...

Started a campaign as Crewe last week, managed back to back promotions. Now in the Championship with 2.1 million to spend, can anyone recommend any signings for that level?

Ryan Noble of Sunderland is an excellent signing in the lower leagues. Scoring 35 goals in 45 appearances in League Two., followed that up with 52 goals in 46 appearances in League One. Ali Fusieni (AMC, free) Jermaine Grandison (DC, 9k) Gavin Hoyte ( Loan) Fabian Yantorno (24k), Anduele Pryor (free). All worked out as very good signings in the lower leagues.