MaxLanders

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to begin a new game in Spain, but I want to change some things... Above all, I want to destroy the unfair system of TV rights and changing it with the system of others big championships considering the final position in the classement and reputation with "low inequalities" ... ( http://tifosobilanciato.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Diritti-TV-Big-5-03-valori-per-squadra.jpg ).

But I don't know how to do that, can someone help me ?

Otherwise, I want a maximum of "rewards" (don't know the translation), you know things like "Best goalkeeper of the year in Serie A" ; "Best player of the year", "Most fair-play player" etc... but I have difficulties to understand how to do it : can I find a tutorial ? If not, what does mean for a player "based anywhere in the country" and "based anywhere, anybody" ? In fact, I want to have a reward for the best spanish player, but not spanish players in Liga BBVA or spanish players playing in a foreign championship, no I want a reward for THE best spanish player... but I don't wich option I should take in the editor for that...

Thanks....

Last edited:
Hey,

Uh, sorry didn't see it, a mod can delete this thread, thanks !