Mario Baletelli - Saint or Sinner

Immite

Reaction score
I brought Mario aka Moaner in my 2nd season with Spurs, got him for a knock down price, £10 mil. Great player however very prone to red cards, in my 3rd season he got consecutive red cards so I fined him 2 weeks wages after a warning and fine of 1 weeks wage. He threatened to tear up his contract, apparently he had a clause in his contract. Anyway after some committe erred in his favour his contract was cancelled!

*Balotelli

Quite clearly a sinner, he just has talent as well.

Also did you have a question...? or a topic? Or something other than some statements

They could offer me him for free

But 1) His wages are out the roof.
2) He causes problems in teams- He has ability, but he will ruin your team quicker than Mclaren ruined England.

They could offer me him for free

But 1) His wages are out the roof.
2) He causes problems in teams- He has ability, but he will ruin your team quicker than Mclaren ruined England.

I don't think he'd go to Plymouth anyhow mate. (K)

I don't know if you're talking FM or IRL but on FM he's beastly so stfu, in IRL he's a **** so I agree.

pick the appropriate answer

I don't know if you're talking FM or IRL but on FM he's beastly so stfu, in IRL he's a **** so I agree.

pick the appropriate answer
Don't think he's beastly in FM.
He always got transfer listed on the 2 - 3 season in my saves :p

Don't think he's beastly in FM.
He always got transfer listed on the 2 - 3 season in my saves :p

*sigh*, transfer listed at one club means nothing - the transfer bug alone TL's many quality players.

mariobalotellihistoryca.png

He was injured second season, but beastly first.
So to my original point, stfu - since you chose that option.

Baletelli = Bale + Balotelli?

He's good if you use him right and keep him happy, but IMO he's not worth the effort.

*sigh*, transfer listed at one club means nothing - the transfer bug alone TL's many quality players.

mariobalotellihistoryca.png

He was injured second season, but beastly first.
So to my original point, stfu - since you chose that option.

how do those stats make him 'a little beasty'? He's had one good season....

how do those stats make him 'a little beasty'? He's had one good season....

You're right you can play anyone in that position and get 20 goals a season.

I'll buy Shane Long for 85k, cheers man!

You're right you can play anyone in that position and get 20 goals in 1 season.

I'll buy Shane Long for 85k, cheers man!

doesn't make him 'a little beasty'

I have him loaned out to Lyon in my save. He scored 12 goals in 35 games. Not a bad record cos Tevez was scoring the majority of the goals for City. After he got sent off for the second time I fined him a weeks' wages like I do with all my players and he started throwing his toys out of the pram. He then went AWOL a couple of times and when I loaned him out I got a thumbs up from a couple of my players. So sinner for me!