iota4u

Reaction score
Hullo!

as some of you have noticed, i have released my first template pack and work towards the second pack will commence when i get round to it :)

I thought it would be a nice idea to pool in resources of other designers and not have the usual kit making challange. But a custom brand making challenge instead (brands like nike, adidas..but made up fantasy brands) you could of course make it a parody of an existing brand, for example, instead of Nike you could make a brand called 'Like' with a thumbs up as a picture.

The way this will work is that each contestant will send in a design and several placements and alternatives (see attached image) for each round. Then the next round will consist of a new design from each contestant.

There will be 16 entrants, 4 in each group. The winner and runner up from each group will go through to the next round. In the second round there will be two groups consisting of two winners and two runners up in each group and then there will be the final group which will consist of 4 contestants and only the Winner's brands will be placed in the next pack.

So, the winner of the whole 'tournament' will have all three created brands (one from each round) will have their creations implemented into my next template pack.

Rules

1. The brands have to be entirely of your own creation.
  2. No real life brands allowed.
  3. A new creation for each round is a must, no using your brand from the previous round in the next round.
  4. You must have a post count of atleast 50 minimum to apply.
  5. You must only use the SS'09 template for brand submission.

To apply, simply state in this thread that you wish to apply, those who do not meet the minimum post count will bignored (no offesne, but it's not nice to say that you want to do something then never return to the forum and i know not everyone is like that, but i want to make sure). Once all the applicants i wil sort each person into a group by either doing a coin toss or the ip-dip =D

Once the groups have been decided, all contestants will have a week to complete their first round designs (if a week has passed and i have not recieved a custom brand, you will be disqualified)

Competition altered so there are 12 participants instead!

Group A

Bradyo
Ryanhobbs
Steve O-Kenobi
Edsyers

Group B

McGovern
Conor95
KingJames
Taida

Group C

Dunc
PistolPed7
TheOtherRedDevil
El-Wulfio
streetbrand.png

Entrants so far

1. Dunc
  2. McGovern
  3. Bradyo
  4. Conor95
  5. Ryanhobbs
  6. PistolPed7
  7. Taida
  8. Edsyers
  9. El-Wulfio
  10. KingJames
  11. TheOtherRedDevil
  12. Steve O-Kenobi
You have until SUNDAY 8th AUGUST to get your first round brand designs into me via PM

Last edited:
Is it possible to have a close up image of your creation ?

well..it is the street brand that is already in my template pack :p but sure.. bare with me

Have we to use templates from your street pack or just normal SS templates?

Last edited:
well.. a normal SS template as the shirt design will be blank anyway, the contest is to create a custim brand, so you can use what ya like tbh.

also updated the OP with a bigger pic :)

Aw, right, I getcha! Is it possible for me to give my kits in to you next Tuesday or Wednesday? Cos I really like the idea of this comp but my home PC is in a repair shop right now.

Last edited:
Great idea, but let me just get this straight.

We send you a blank kit, but with our own custom brand on it, and in the different places it can go (chest, underneath collar, shoulders etc?)

i wanna take part... but i go on holliday at end of the week :/

hmmm.... what to do....

Great idea, but let me just get this straight.

We send you a blank kit, but with our own custom brand on it, and in the different places it can go (chest, underneath collar, shoulders etc?)

yus.. send it to me VIA PM.. but only once all the groups have been arranged etc.

And Andy.. take down the pic and send it to me once everything has been sorted :p

Hmm, will have a bit of practice first before I dive straight in, I have a feeling I might be **** at this.

Hmm, will have a bit of practice first before I dive straight in, I have a feeling I might be **** at this.

well, you'll have a while till we get all the contestants and i put everything together etc.. you never know.. might aswell apply..whats the worse that could happen? :)

but its ****.... plus i wont win xD
i just doing it for fun :)

and im not allowed to take my laptop with me... no point as im going florida so will be out at disney/universal all the time :D

well, you'll have a while till we get all the contestants and i put everything together etc.. you never know.. might aswell apply..whats the worse that could happen? :)

Fine, put me down then, I just didn't want to be the one who pulled out at the last minute :p