Willis001

Reaction score
So then,

I found a list of over 600 wonderkids on FM2012, but when i search the cheapest players like "Siyanda Xulu" for DC it doesn't come up with a player and it does this for many of the players!

So, i am asking - Does football manager and football manager handheld have different player databases? As i'm playing on my iphone?

If this is correct and they have do have different databases, can anyone tell me any cheap wonderkids that i would be able to get using Huddersfield Town?

Thanks!

Yes they do :)

Pc's have huge memory, storage capacity compared to smartphones! my Galaxy SII has a duo core processor and 1gb of RAM however it will never run Fm like pc's do! if they had the same database and options to load each nation your phone would literally explode :)

get the full proper game on Pc :)

Definitely, I think you can have up-to 250,000 players on PC, I would be amazed if the hand-held version could handle over 5000 [I've never played it though so I'm probably way off].

Well yeah, but I never really play on my laptop, so I play on my phone on the way too and from work!

So then, I play as Huddersfield Town as it's my number one team, so what players can I buy or get free transfers to help me out?

Hopefully some young, cheap, English wonder kids!

Thanks

mate i play on the computer, but i thought I'd buy it for my Ipad too. What a waste of £6. Its like going from drinking Peroni to drinking Tescos own brand, still beer but nowhere near the same thing.