West Ham United 1-2 Newcastle United

Frutty

Reaction score
Andy Carroll put a troubled week behind him by heading Newcastle's winner in a 2-1 win that leaves West Ham rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table.

Now Newcastle moved 9th in the table, with 11 points.

More

dont rub it in . lol jk. Ive been a season ticket holder for about 5 years now and i can assure you that Carlton Cole is the worst player ive ever seen in a west ham shirt. But my criticism goes to Avram for this defeat because why play Cole if you are unbeaten in 4 games with Obinna and Piquionne upfront. Still ive got faith in Avram and will judge him at the end of the season. Far too early at the moment after all he has had to inherit a load of **** overpayed players.

Come On West Ham

dont rub it in . lol jk. Ive been a season ticket holder for about 5 years now and i can assure you that Carlton Cole is the worst player ive ever seen in a west ham shirt. But my criticism goes to Avram for this defeat because why play Cole if you are unbeaten in 4 games with Obinna and Piquionne upfront. Still ive got faith in Avram and will judge him at the end of the season. Far too early at the moment after all he has had to inherit a load of **** overpayed players.

Come On West Ham
I think saying he's the worst is a bit harsh, especially considering he had a quality season in 2008-2009, and even got into the England set up at one point.

i predicted a win for West Ham, which is atrochious, because I am now in 4th in the predictions :(

I think saying he's the worst is a bit harsh, especially considering he had a quality season in 2008-2009, and even got into the England set up at one point.

he didnt have a quality season. He played as a lone forward that season and scored only 10 goals in all competitions wouldnt call that quality.

he didnt have a quality season. He played as a lone forward that season and scored only 10 goals in all competitions wouldnt call that quality.

I agree with Max, to the neutral, Carlton Cole had a great season in 08/09

Well it was actually 12 goals, but yeah, okay, I see your point. So, a striker who is playing upfront on his own week in week out, scores 12 goals in all competitions, not amazing, but it's certainly not the worst. In general he was good that season, hence why he got an England call up.

Well it was actually 12 goals, but yeah, okay, I see your point. So, a striker who is playing upfront on his own week in week out, scores 12 goals in all competitions, not amazing, but it's certainly not the worst. In general he was good that season, hence why he got an England call up.

We all have different opinions and myn is that he may have scored 12 goals but he didnt play well he just scored if you can see where im coming from? he added nothing to the team. And yh he got an England call up but didnt every english striker in the premiership for example Crouch who is shocking!!

We all have different opinions and myn is that he may have scored 12 goals but he didnt play well he just scored if you can see where im coming from? he added nothing to the team. And yh he got an England call up but didnt every english striker in the premiership for example Crouch who is shocking!!
He still was a massive contribution to your very much, overachieving, team in 08/09, and I'm sure most neutrals, and West Ham fans would agree.

And how people can call Crouch shocking is beyond me, he's a proven Premier League striker, and he is a target man and not a goalscorer, and I'm guessing you're judging strikers on how good they are by the amount of goals they get due to you thinking Cole is the worst ever West Ham player and that Crouch is shocking, but yes, it is your opinion.

And no, not every Premier League striker has had a call up.

yes, you are a Hammers fan, but Crouch is a brilliant and proven forward for England, he is a problem for every team to deal with :S

Finally. We needed that win.

Predicted a winning goal or red card for wor Joey, I'll settle for MoM though : )