Scullybug

Reaction score
I've searched and couldn't find any so I started this thread.

Does anyone have a database with cypriot leagues in available for upload as im really interested in starting a club and country save with a club and the national team?

Cheers

I have a editorfile with tier 1 and tier 2 cypriot league but I don't know how to upload them or make them downloadable for you ...

I've been inspired by APOEL's ventures, always like some underdawgs so I'd love to play as them.

I've been inspired by APOEL's ventures, always like some underdawgs so I'd love to play as them.

My idea exactly. I really wan to try and build up their rep and try to raise the standard of the league to improve the national team

I used trying a few custom DBs to play in Cyprus in last years' fm to no avail. May give it a shot this time.

I managed to upload it :) EU_Cyprus.dbc

Slight problem with the under 21 rule in the league. It says you need 1 under 21 in the starting 11, but if you sub him off during the game it stops you from continuing the game as there are no under 21s on the field.

Im downloading the editor now. Any tips on how to fix it?

Yes I noticed the same thing when I tried Cyprus. But the problem is that I didn't made the database I just had it on my harddisk. I downloaded it somewhere but I forgot from who it is but I will look it up for you so you can ask the question to the man who made it. ps. I didn't want to steal his credits by uploading it.

Thanks for help mate, I've managed to fix it now so the U21 player just has to be in the match squad :)

Don't worry, credit to you for uploading it!