Dahlert''s 4-2-3-1

• Thread starter Thread starter dahlert
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

dahlert

Reaction score
The right tactic is for downloading now, sorry for posting the wrong one! :) And the tactic is saved as Iceland3r's, thats a nickname from another forum :P

Sorry if mye english is not perfect.Well, I have created an attacking 4231 formation, I don't have a lot of screens in english from earlier in my game, but i have some with norwegian text.
I've uploaded this tactics on norwegian forum, and everyone who have used said it was good :)

I've tested the tactic with strong teams, and weaker teams. Won it all :)Won the champions league with Rosenborg from Norway in my 3 season. But enough of that, I tell a bit how the tactics work and post some screen and you could see for your self if you want.

To dominate with this tactic you need wings who can score goals and assist, I don't give the wings so much responsobillity backwards because I want to score as much goals as possible.

In the defence I have some trouble getting the pass% over 80 sometimes, but I've given up tweaking more in too it because I think the tactic is great.
The striker in this tactic scores a LOT of goals, I've tested with good and bad strikers, all of them puts goals like messi :) But you don't get Heskey to score 100 goals in premier division.

The traqueartista should be a creative one, but he need every skill you can get into him except for the skills you need in defence cause he is at max on attacking.. example Pastore

The 2 central midfielders, one of them should be for example Marek Hamsik, and the other one Javier Mascherano.

One of the centre backs should have a passing foot, for example Agger/Carragher :)

The Hb/Vb should have a bit speed and some skills on defending and crossing.

Goalkeeper don't need some explanation I think

.Now I just wrote some of the skills, the rest you guys know by your self, and the players are just examples. :)

Match preperations:
Attacking movement the most of the time.
Teamwork after a while in a week or two
Teamwork on high before a new season
Average on both

Pitch size i use on max.

I use attacking on the tactic all the time when I'm a good team, if I manage a smaller team I change it to control before away games against bigger teams.

Screens of everything, more will come. I don't have any screens from a less skilled team, but i will start a save tomorrow to take some screens with Wigan/QPR or something like that.
View attachment 247938View attachment 247939View attachment 247940View attachment 247941View attachment 247942View attachment 247943View attachment 247944View attachment 247945View attachment 247946View attachment 247947View attachment 247948

I will update this tread after i have some more screens on english, today or tomorrow :) Give feedback if you test it! :) GL

Last edited:
Ja var inne nå på fmnorge og tok en ****. Men der har du 2 forskjellige versjoner. Hvem er den beste?

the link is wrong you have uploaded a 4-3-3 with dm and wingers ..

Tested a bit with Newcastle, donæt get Cisse to work properly, but 3.place after half the season. Screens coming :)

Back