Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezkat

Reaction score
Dan and I have decided to team up and make kits for people who request them. Please follow the rules or you won't have a kit.

RULES
Don't ask for a kit more than once in a week.
Don't pester me with "where is my kit"
No unique ID, No kit.
If you have the same or similar request on another kit thread, it will not be done

FORMAT
TEAM
HOME: .....
AWAY: .....
3RD: .....
KIT SPONSOR: .....
SHIRT SPONSOR: .....
UNIQUE ID: .....

Please bear in mind that on weekday mornings I cannot do kits. You can however request them then. Dan can, however make kits on weekdays.

Thanks^^)

For the "Back of the Shirt" request please do it as such

Name:
Colour:
Number:
Style:

WIP

Last edited:
RULES
Don't ask for a kit more than once in a week.
Don't pester me with "where is my kit"
No unique ID, No kit.

Possibly the best rules on the site.

Good luck, I recommend getting another person in to help but with so many request threads these days you might not need to.

TEAM: Peterborough United
HOME: Blue with a white stripe down either Right side or Left
AWAY: Red with white stripes
3RD: Orange with a white stripe going down the right side.
KIT SPONSOR: Adidas
SHIRT SPONSOR: Sue Ryder
UNIQUE ID: 696

Cheerssss :D

TEAM: Peterborough United
HOME: Blue with a white stripe down either Right side or Left
AWAY: Red with white stripes
3RD: Orange with a white stripe going down the right side.
KIT SPONSOR: Adidas
SHIRT SPONSOR: Sue Ryder
UNIQUE ID: 696

Cheerssss :D

Sure. Will get done tonight!

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Possibly the best rules on the site.

Good luck, I recommend getting another person in to help but with so many request threads these days you might not need to.

Thanks mate!^^)

If you do need help mate I will join you!

Do i have to delete the clubs orignal kits in order for my ones to work?

They haven't worked mate :(

Have you downloaded any kit packs before? If so then delete the kits from Everton, Manchester United and Northhampton and replace them with the new kits. If you haven't then make sure that your kits with the configs are in SI, graphics, kits. Separate the kits so that the configs don't over-write each other. Hope it helped

Have you downloaded any kit packs before? If so then delete the kits from Everton, Manchester United and Northhampton and replace them with the new kits. If you haven't then make sure that your kits with the configs are in SI, graphics, kits. Separate the kits so that the configs don't over-write each other. Hope it helped

I have downloaded kit packs before yes so i have deleted Everton, Man United and Northampton kits, am setting up a new game, shall let you no if this has helped

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I deleted the kits pal but now when i set up a new game, the teams just have the blank, chunky kits again :( what can i do now?

I have downloaded kit packs before yes so i have deleted Everton, Man United and Northampton kits, am setting up a new game, shall let you no if this has helped

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I deleted the kits pal but now when i set up a new game, the teams just have the blank, chunky kits again :( what can i do now?

Have you replaced the kits with the new ones you have?

Have you replaced the kits with the new ones you have?

yeah pal, the northampton kits now work, went to look if they others did but it crashed lol shall let you no in a minute mate

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

right, the northamtpon and everton both work but the man united ones dont.... what do i rename them as? at the moment they are manutdhome manutdaway manutdthird...?

yeah pal, the northampton kits now work, went to look if they others did but it crashed lol shall let you no in a minute mate

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

right, the northamtpon and everton both work but the man united ones dont.... what do i rename them as? at the moment they are manutdhome manutdaway manutdthird...?

Ok well it's a good start! Rename them to what they were when you had the previous kits? If that doesn't work i'll pm Dan and check up on the matter^^)

i have remaned them manunitedhome/away/third am tryin them now. i cant remember what they were before :(

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

It all works :d

Status
Not open for further replies.