Very interesting tactic, I love Sarri's vision of football so I'll surely give it a test today.
I noticed you're recreating a lot of tactics from italian teams, are you italian? :)

Very interesting tactic, I love Sarri's vision of football so I'll surely give it a test today.
I noticed you're recreating a lot of tactics from italian teams, are you italian? :)
Hi Mornon, yes, I'm Italian. If you try it then let me know if it works well for you. If you want to follow me also on youtube I am very pleased :)

Cool, I'm italian too! I'm working on a tactic that I'm using in my save with Como, once it's ready I'll post it here.
I've just subscribed to your youtube channel :)

thank you very much for subscribing to the youtube channel, if you post your tactic I will definitely try it :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
First off all excellent work in this tatic. But i have a question. What do you do regarding OI´S and trainning?
Best regards and keep up the excellent work.

First off all excellent work in this tatic. But i have a question. What do you do regarding OI´S and trainning?
Best regards and keep up the excellent work.
first of all thank you very much rffernandes, the oi's I never use them, they would mess up the tactical settings, for the workouts in a while I will do where I will explain the workouts, in the meantime I tell you ... always use the most suitable workouts for the type of tactic, usually I always look at what the team has to learn best to perform that type of game at its best, and I let them train it, obviously it's a little more complex than that, but in principle it is like this

first of all thank you very much rffernandes, the oi's I never use them, they would mess up the tactical settings, for the workouts in a while I will do where I will explain the workouts, in the meantime I tell you ... always use the most suitable workouts for the type of tactic, usually I always look at what the team has to learn best to perform that type of game at its best, and I let them train it, obviously it's a little more complex than that, but in principle it is like this

thanks for you reply. good saves