who do you think is my best player so far?

• jermaine jones

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • brian ching

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • jozy altidore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • michael bradley

• stuart holden

• landon donovan

• jonathan spector

• carlos bocanegra

• oguchi onyewu

• jay deMerit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seanio

Reaction score
i have started a new game with usa and i have hd some sick results. sorry about the last one it just went straight into the game without subs i think i must have knocked the space bar.

This area of the forum continues to excel in rubbish.

Close this and have a serious think.. You are giving us screenshots that we won't even look at because your title and original post are both boring. Fair play you made the effort for screenshots, surely it takes less effort to give us some background information and details?

Other than that, this story looks to be ****, no offence.

I don't think it is a story i think he just wanted to share his results as they are rather quite good and just posted it in the wrong section

The fact that you say sick will never get you any followers,

anyway, sick story so far, keep goin.

the world cup group stage i have been handed a easy group with england who are great and i think i will beat algeria and bosnia and herz
PosInfTeamPldWonDrnLstForAgG.D.Pts1stEngland000000002ndU.S.A.000000003rdAlgeria000000004thBosnia & Herz.00000000

the world cup group stage i have been handed a easy group with england who are great and i think i will beat algeria and bosnia and herz
PosInfTeamPldWonDrnLstForAgG.D.Pts1stEngland000000002ndU.S.A.000000003rdAlgeria000000004thBosnia & Herz.00000000

Try and use some punctuation and capital letters, also what are all the 0's?

He tried to take a screenshot with FM and thats what happened I think

Try taking a look at the better stories on the site for ideas. This really isn't a story.

Right supportive lot you aint you. Give him a chance. Though I have to conced mate, the layout and detail leaves a lot to be desired. :)

'Be supportive' - I'm fed up of hearing that, there's loads of guides to help them, and lots of templates and headers that members have kindly posted, and if they can't be arsed to use them or look at them, why should we keep being kind, it's a pisstake.

'Be supportive' - I'm fed up of hearing that, there's loads of guides to help them, and lots of templates and headers that members have kindly posted, and if they can't be arsed to use them or look at them, why should we keep being kind, it's a pisstake.

I'm not saying that you have to be supportive, I think a blind monkey could see that it's been beyond ***** so far, but just don't comment if it's *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.