woowr69

Reaction score
Im having some problem finding the data editor on my computer and wanted to know if anyone has any ideas of where i could find it, ive tried seperate searches for data editor on the system but still cant seem to find it. Any help will be great cheers

Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools

It's located there

I cant find the tools option when i go into the football manager 2009 folder. is there any where else it could be located?

quick question, when i save a new database how do i apply this to a new game?

yeh i saved it on the steam way. ive looked through them folders aswell but still nothing.

\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor\

You sure you looked there?

yeh there isnt even an option for steam apps within the forlder i have. just gives me a way to load the software. thanks anyweay think i may just have to leave this to the realms of mystery

im havin the same problem, i cant find the data editor and im on steam, HELP! :(

when i create a new game how do i use the custom database as it doesnt appear in the list of databases???

you have 2 go programme files then steam stamapps common fm09 tools data hope this works...

Help

Hi everyone. I want to create a new nation and language, but i can't change the given names of the languages through the editor. Is there any way to achieve something like this?