FoxyCFC

Reaction score
Lately, i've been starting stories and not commiting to them, but I have an idea which I would really commit to ... Chelsea reserves in League 2, but I'm not really the best with the 'data editor' and lately, I wouldn't even be able to make the database due to college commitments.

I think I've seen threads like this before but couldn't find them ... Can anyone put me on my way, help me do this or do it for me? I don't know how long it'll take, I'd prefer to do it myself, but time isn't on my side.

Lately, i've been starting stories and not commiting to them, but I have an idea which I would really commit to ... Chelsea reserves in League 2, but I'm not really the best with the 'data editor' and lately, I wouldn't even be able to make the database due to college commitments.

I think I've seen threads like this before but couldn't find them ... Can anyone put me on my way, help me do this or do it for me? I don't know how long it'll take, I'd prefer to do it myself, but time isn't on my side.

there's a league like this mate

But I ment in the league with all the other teams, not other reserve teams?
Although if i just move the reserves into League 2 will this work?
Or can I not move reserve teams? I just have to make them again?

Last edited:
All you have to do is put Chelsea in league 2(remember to swap a league 2 side into te premier league)

decrease stadium
sell all players except the ones you want
sell all staff
decrease reputation to about 2500
decrease transfer/wage budget
decrease team abilities
decrease training/youth facilities
ect...........

ill give ita shot.
what team would you like removed from league 2 mate?

Errrrr, just take out any team that are predicted 20th or lower, don't mind who :)

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

All you have to do is put Chelsea in league 2(remember to swap a league 2 side into te premier league)

decrease stadium
sell all players except the ones you want
sell all staff
decrease reputation to about 2500
decrease transfer/wage budget
decrease team abilities
decrease training/youth facilities
ect...........

Like I said, I basically have no time to myself for the next month or so

its not as easy as it first looked.
the only thing i could do is create a reserve team and move all of chelsea's fringe players into it

Thats fine, just move the reserve squad there ... if you dont know it, ill tell you?

:S, I haven't a clue mate? Seems really really weird :S Wtf

make it a b team and then call it chelseea reserves

So how could I replace Pompey with an american team and get the american team to play at Twickenham with no players and a large transfer budget etc ???

is it ok if its done by tomorrow before/after school\?

So how could I replace Pompey with an american team and get the american team to play at Twickenham with no players and a large transfer budget etc ???

you would have to find said american team and remember which division they are in, then put pompey in that division and put them in the premiership

next step would be to go to the american team and go on to the tab which includes stadium information on it and search for twickenham, if you find it then make it their stadium and if not then you're going to have to create it

then you would have to take all of their players off their team by going under the players and staff tab that is within the team. when there you need to select the first player and hold shift/ctrl (can't remember which) then select the bottom player whilst the button is still held. then click remove so they all have their contracts terminated with the club.

then go under finances and find the transfer budget and make it a high ammount like £100million and change their wage budgetto a high ammount so they can pay the players.

then return to the first page in the club and check their reputation, i would change it so that it is 7500 or leave it if it is higher so that they cna attract the right caliber of player to compete in the premier league, or if you want to make them title conteders then make the reputation 9000 so they can attract the very best players.