Database of the FortNight 1!

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
Only two entrants this week and Nick and myself have decided that the winner of the first Database challenge is!!

King Eric!

well done, hope to see more entrants in the next challenge

Database of the Fortnight

Well after Nick Main created Database of the month, i was the only one that entered due to i took all the ideas that where available and i think people forgot about it as it went on for a while, so what i have decided (i have also spoke to Nick on MSN recently) is to make it every two weeks, and if it takes to long i will make it a week maybe next time,

The idea of this is to get more people into Editing just like the KOTW thread has done and also the SOTW.

each fortnight there will be a short challenge and Nick Main and I will judge the first week then after that it will be us two again and also the winner of the previous fortnight.

RULES

1. Stick at it as you may be a hidden editor wizard!
  2. No compairing ideas with people as you want the best chance at winning!
  3. PLEASE! don't spam this thread
  4. Keep it going, tell other people about this thread!
so the challenge is....

The public have found the English league system boring and they would like a new system.
Your challenge is to create a new English League system/format that is more exciting than the current system.

HOW TO ENTER!

1. ok so to enter what you have to do is create the database (tutorials can be found on this site)
  2. Upload to Megaupload or Rapidshare or any other file hosting sites
  3. PM me AND Nick Main the link to the file
  4. wait for it to be judged!
  5. Also tell me on this thread if you are entering!!!!!!!

Winner anounced in 2 weeks time so get editing!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, not much else to say - just go out and do some editing :)

Also - don't put a description as well

Yeah what nick means is dont post a description of your DB on this thread as some people might take ideas or they might get accused of copying

Um I haven't got FM10 anymore but is there a way that i can still create a database?

Um I haven't got FM10 anymore but is there a way that i can still create a database?

yeah sure if you have the editor but you won't know if it works or not. but yeah give it a bash!

so it built a database for the English leagues only

also I would add not to use the english Level 10 database as people might post that as there enter to the database challenge

so it built a database for the English leagues only

also I would add not to use the english Level 10 database as people might post that as there enter to the database challenge

if they do i will notice and they won't win

you have to change the format of the league

Anyone know where i can ge the editor from?

just re isntall the disk if not search it on google

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

so is any one going to enter

well people who are doing it should get started as soon as possible :D

already! lol just send a pm to me and nick main now with link to mega upload or any other file share site

How do I upload?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

already! lol just send a pm to me and nick main now with link to mega upload or any other file share site

Ah,I see :p Gimme a sec.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

It was a quick one though :p

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I'll upload tomorrow.

ok dont upload to site and when you send me message give me a breif description of what you have done

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:30 PM ----------

JustKituno you uploaded yet?

Have one finished. Just testing it now. Should be up soon

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

PM's sent Neall and Nick.

ill enter, wont be able to start untill tonight though