David Beckham goal v Greece in figures.

I've seen some wooden acting in my time but this ju-aaaahhhhh.....right.

if it 'awful' what is wrong with it you name the problems.
constructive comments would be appreciated so i can make my next video better.
also positive comments would also be appreciated.

i know the white kits are not that good they will be 100X better in my next video.

Last edited:
I assumed that the awful comment was in reference to my, well frankly embarassing attempt at a joke.

if it 'awful' what is wrong with it you name the problems.
constructive comments would be appreciated so i can make my next video better.
also positive comments would also be appreciated.

i know the white kits are not that good they will be 100X better in my next video.
Right, I'm going try not be so harsh (although it may be very difficult). Firstly, I thought this was meant to be funny because it is so bad it is nearly funny. Do you really want me to go through all the problems with it, because there are many?

Firstly, you should correct your grammar, spelling, etc. in a video like this if you want views and the layout of it looks poor, quickly-done and unprofessional. This refers to the end, as well, there is something called capitals (which can be used at the start of a new sentence).

Maybe change the background colour, make a logo for your Youtube channel and stick it in the top-right hand corner or something? The flags, also, look boring and unoriginal - in fact, you could even use some FM Graphics there downloaded from this site (it would be tons better).

Also, if you are honestly serious about putting videos on Youtube, you want a new camcorder. To be frank, my iPod's camera is better than that! Get rid of the time at the bottom, it looks unprofessional and tacky. The frames are changing and moving about, maybe invest in a tripod or something if you are to create videos - or just hold the camera still!

Lastly (although there is probably tons more problems which professional Youtubers can find), it looks like you spent two minutes on this - there is no editing (why is there a white background around the ball when he kicks it?), you can easily use Photoshop, Paint.NET, Camtasia Studio or Windows Live Movie Maker to improve it drastically. I'm sure the players would move rather than just stand there whilst the ball goes in, as well.

The only positives I can think of is that you have at least tried and done it and also (if I'm 100% honest) another positive is that only 39 people have seen it.

It's done with plastic players, I thought it was meant to be a funny tongue-in-cheek kind of thing, with which it succeeded. Also it's unbelievably random

ok thanks i am going to make more after Christmas with other moments

Right, I'm going try not be so harsh (although it may be very difficult). Firstly, I thought this was meant to be funny because it is so bad it is nearly funny. Do you really want me to go through all the problems with it, because there are many?

Firstly, you should correct your grammar, spelling, etc. in a video like this if you want views and the layout of it looks poor, quickly-done and unprofessional. This refers to the end, as well, there is something called capitals (which can be used at the start of a new sentence).

Maybe change the background colour, make a logo for your Youtube channel and stick it in the top-right hand corner or something? The flags, also, look boring and unoriginal - in fact, you could even use some FM Graphics there downloaded from this site (it would be tons better).

Also, if you are honestly serious about putting videos on Youtube, you want a new camcorder. To be frank, my iPod's camera is better than that! Get rid of the time at the bottom, it looks unprofessional and tacky. The frames are changing and moving about, maybe invest in a tripod or something if you are to create videos - or just hold the camera still!

Lastly (although there is probably tons more problems which professional Youtubers can find), it looks like you spent two minutes on this - there is no editing (why is there a white background around the ball when he kicks it?), you can easily use Photoshop, Paint.NET, Camtasia Studio or Windows Live Movie Maker to improve it drastically. I'm sure the players would move rather than just stand there whilst the ball goes in, as well.

The only positives I can think of is that you have at least tried and done it and also (if I'm 100% honest) another positive is that only 39 people have seen it.

ok thanks all these things will be done.