De Bruyne or Reus

Reaction score
First season,

21m cash for Reus (180k a week)

or

8m+ 17m over 48months+ 3m after 50games for De Bruyne (92k a week)

Last edited:
2 different players. Reus is deadly as a Raumdeuter or Inside Forward, De Bruyne is more of an Advanced Playmaker since he's better on the technical side. If you have got already great wide players, go with Kevin :) Otherwise Marco is an excellent winger

Reus is also a monster False 9 he can really score but yeah 2 totally different players really.

I can speak for De Bruyne, who I'm managing right now (second season). He's good but not a beast like Reus seems to be...I will defo sell him if the right offer comes.
However, note that I don't play with AMC (his natural role). I use him as a F9.

Its sort of become a moot point now, Reus signed a new contract with Dortmund which removed the clause.

So i went with Kevin, playing him in a 3-3-3-1 at Arsenal with Sanchez and Ozil beside him behind Welbeck.

Reus is also a monster False 9 he can really score but yeah 2 totally different players really.

Was thinking about buying him for this position, well rotating him, Ive got Depay, Di Maria and Reus, was thinking about playing Di Maria on the left wing, Depay as back up and Reus in False 9, does it really work? The star system says hes only a 2* in that role?

Was thinking about buying him for this position, well rotating him, Ive got Depay, Di Maria and Reus, was thinking about playing Di Maria on the left wing, Depay as back up and Reus in False 9, does it really work? The star system says hes only a 2* in that role?
Try it out train him as a False 9 and he should work wonders there.

Back