dave4787

Reaction score
Any good deep lying forwards? Looked for hours but only seem to find target men and poachers! I have Dzeko and Quintero for that!! Any help would be massively appreciated!

Really dont fancy paying more than £15-20mil... Im extremely tight with cash lol

Guess your Man City so have Billions to spend!?

Why not try and sign RVP?

And why not use TEVEZ? Have you sold him?

Yep Tevez has gone... Let Real have him for £25mil.... I know theres a load of cash but I don't like spending it... I'm City because i'm a City fan, and in all honesty i disagree with 'buying' the title!

hamsik retrained to a striker as a deep lying forward ripped the league up for me in fm2011, not sure if he'll work there this year.

If it was me, I would sign either Bojan; or Stefan Jovetic. Both very creative and great technically gifted players. But I would say to play either Aguero there or even Balotelli!!!

Balotellis also gone lol.... £9mil to Bayern.... Aquero fits perfectly into my 4-2-3-1, sitting behind Quintero (poacher) as a Trequerista (not sure how to spell that one!) ... I think ill give him a go as my DLF... As i said im tight with cash so if i don't have to spend anything, even better! :)

Has anyone bought Diego Milito? If so, any good? My strike force at the minute is Aguero, Dzeko, Quintero and Ivica(?) Olic from Bayern, but wouldn't mind a fifth and Inter are wanting £8.5mil for Milito? (although i reckon i could get them down to £6mil)

Go for Humberto Suazo - from some mexican team - Monterry or something like that, i suck with spelling. Should be cheap.

I have some great experiences with Adel Taarabt as a deep lying forward. Also take a look at Erick Torres, young mexican who i use as a deep lying forward with Tottenham, and has performed brilliantly

I Got Huntelaar for free at the end of the second season, he's been quality as DLP :)

Isn't he more of a trequtista or poacher?

He performs any excellently. DLF, Complete forward, treq., poacher. He's far better deeper than leading the line though. On FM11 he averaged 7.7+ for 4-5 seasons as DLF-support with Hernandez as poacher. Rossi is probably the best purchasable DLF on the game.

He performs any excellently. DLF, Complete forward, treq., poacher. He's far better deeper than leading the line though. On FM11 he averaged 7.7+ for 4-5 seasons as DLF-support with Hernandez as poacher. Rossi is probably the best purchasable DLF on the game.

Fair enough, each to their own i guess lol!

Not going to bother arguing...For your team if that works best fair enough, with mine, he's an awesome treq...rating of 8.1 over first 30 games....29 goals 25 assists