Defensive tactic: Dinamo Buc. - OM

• Thread starter Thread starter Munny93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7K

Munny93

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post here soI will try not to bore you too much.

I am playing at Dinamo Buc. in the 2nd season. I won the Cup last year in order to get to the EURO Cup, where I came second in a group with Arsenal, Hapoel Tel Aviv and Goteborg. I was very surprised to earn a 1-1 at Emirates. Now, I am playing Olympique Marseille in the 1st Knock-out round. Since I have a very young squad (20 y.o. team avarage) I am treating this match extra careful because I want to go to the next round, if I can. Still, I need some expert advise for my tactic. I usually play Strategy: Control and Philosophy: Fluid but this time I would like to play a Counter Attack strategy with Rigid Philosophy. What I am asking for is help with the other, more specific settings.

My first team is (approximately): David Lazar/ Dragos Balauru - Radu Zaharia/Alexandru Matel, Srgian Luchin, Paul Papp, Nicolas Tagliafico/Pieter-Jan Monteyne - Sebastian Cojocnean, Ionut Neagu, Djakaridja Kone, Ciprian Brata - Sunday Amusan/Lauri Dalla Valle , Kehinde Fatai/George Tucudean.

These are the best players in my team, of course I have some other in the first team but they are not as good as these are.

I hope this wasn't so long.

Thank you in advance for the help. I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

Unfortunately, I'm playing home my first game.

OM play a 4-4-2, with the 2 Center Midfielders as DMs. lots lots of great players, Mandanda, Azpilicueta, M'Bengue, Kolarov, Nianggolan, Alou Diarra, Loic Remy, Ayew (x2), Valbuena, Joe Cole, Nkoulou, Gargano, Maartens Martens.

Just put your team playing Normal, Counter attack with rigid, no criative freedom, and without mobility

OK. I will try that. Should I do it for both matches?
I will have to score probably during one of the matches, and for that I will need to push more, but I am not sure during which one.

5-4-1

SPECIFIC MAN MARKING to all players except ST and DC
Not MAN MARKING...You will choose specific opponent to each one player...

DCR and DCL Stopper duties
DC Cover duty
ST Poacher and Run Onto Ball (he must be quick)
ML - MR Wingers

Thats my base...The others are up to you

OM is one of the best teams in FM 12...

And its very difficult to set a defensive tactic, because ME cant manage realisticaly the pressure you will suffer...You will conceed from a long shot or a corner and your plan is destroyed...Especially with low mentaly players...

Back