Demba Ba

• Thread starter Thread starter dazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

dazza

Reaction score
I signed him for man utd from hoffenheim for 7,000,000 i was lookin for someone to play as a target man and with his height 6'2 i give him a go and he turned out a bargain with 23 goals in the league in the first season

his stats are good nearly all the mental ones in the high teens.

anyone else have any joy with him??

ive got him. took him a while to get going but he is really consistent now. one of my key players. i play him left wing though as i have so many other strikers.
:)

he did well for me at Hoffenheim before my chairman accepted a 16mil bid from bayern half way through my 4th season, and arguably cost me a European place :(

Demba ba is a bargain signed him for 6.5million and its been 6.5million well spent scores loads of goals i think his goal to game ratio is much better than cardozo must be one of the best strikers on the game???

He is my number 9 at Hoffenheim. Unfortunately he is injured and I can't say if he is good or not. In real life is a top class player.

His finishing is shocking though, I prefer Pandev from LAzio

Finishing is very poor yes but he seems to no were the goal is its the same with agbonlahor and martins thow both got poor finishing stats but both bang in the goals....!!!

Iv never signed pandev is he potant???

Back