Asherz

Reaction score
i know theres already a thread open but FML i wanna play this game... my fm10 still works fine no problems at all yet i try and get this cun*ing thing to work and i justhave the demo graphics error... i have updated my graphics thing from the SiS website downloaded latest direct x ... i`ve downloaded everythinggg been here since 10 ish trying to get it to work... so yeh i am missing a few clumps of hair!

so does anyone know what the f**k is going on..... i dont perticually want to go out and have to buy a new comp just to play his game... will it have the same optioons as fm10 to disable the 3d :S

anyone who can help me will be a ledge!

what is your graphics card/chip?

Sis661fx think thats what you need to know.... just updated it or summin fromn the SiS site

you're fully sure you have updated to the latest version? With FM 10 did you run 2d or 3d match engine? Will the game not open at all?

Solution: Buy a new computer.

Your computer must be pretty old if it is using a Sis661fx. That is way below recommended requirements for FM11.

Last edited:
i ran 2d pal... i aint into all the fancy **** i just like the managerial type game i carnt open the game at all i click on play or double click short cut and comes up with that warnning and a box sayin wud i like to send a report to windows regarding the crash. i downloaded from sis this download > uvga3_363a which says its part of the 661fx update as far as i`m aware... but then again me and computers..... aint a gd combo

what operating system are you running?

xp home sp3

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

just tried a fresh download another wasted 2 hours still same old *****!

Last edited:
xp home sp3

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

just tried a fresh download another wasted 2 hours still same old *****!
Don't blame the demo. Blame your computer... No matter how many times you try it will not work. It is just too old.

surely its not massively differant from fm10... with fm10 i did run it in 2d and granted perforamnce was like 2 stars guess al just have to bite the bullet and hope fm11 will actually have the option to run in 2d aswell