Arsenal release Gallas.

But further down nothing has been edited about his career. There is still a bit of text that says about Gallas' contract deadline. Surely now it's June that would have changed?

Can't believe i actually *like*d a callum_arsenal post, but as much as i believe the rumours, it isn't on Arsenal.com yet and the original source is Goal.com so i'm not so sure. Still, i liked Gallas, passionate, played fairly well this season and would be a pity to lose him though it means Wenger will almost certainly dip into the market again this window which is always good, also a little OFF TOPIC: Ozil for Arsenal?

Look at what I did to Gallas' page on Wiki.:p End of 1st paragraph.

What did you do? seems they removed what i wrote

oh yeah i was editing it and i saw this:

| clubs1 = [[SM Caen|Caen]]
| clubs2 = [[Olympique de Marseille|Marseille]]
| clubs3 = [[Chelsea F.C.|Chelsea]]
| clubs4 = [[Arsenal F.C.|Arsenal]]
| clubs = Juventus

Any hints? someone has edited it lol and did it wrong aswell

I didn't know he was the greatest homosexual ever???? lol

Ehem..

This isn't who can tamper with Wikipedia the most.

Stay on topic please..

Ehem..

This isn't who can tamper with Wikipedia the most.

Stay on topic please..

Yes moderator James Sir! ;)

Anyway, yeah, this is one **** of a loss for the Gunners, as it seems he will definitely be leaving.

I didn't know he was the greatest homosexual ever???? lol

The above posts may give you some inside knowledge.

Nothing has been finalised yet although it looks likely to happen. Those who keep posting sources such as Goal.com & Wikipedia, just stop. Their about as reliable as Heskey finding the back of the net.

Yes moderator James Sir! ;)

You're lucky I'm not infracting you, take that as a warning..

Anyway, Where do you think he will go next? Hope Mancini doesn't approach him.

The above posts may give you some inside knowledge.

Nothing has been finalised yet although it looks likely to happen. Those who keep posting sources such as Goal.com & Wikipedia, just stop. Their about as reliable as Heskey finding the back of the net.

amen to that