• Thread starter Thread starter W4NKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.

W4NKER

Reaction score
Is there a Diablo tactic for FM12? One that combines every exploit in the match engine, eg corner bug, three strikers etc?

I personally feel that you will find that very hard to find as the game now has so many more facets that are important and have to be taken into consideration, for example team talks. I think the days of Diablo tactics in FM have passed.

I personally feel that you will find that very hard to find as the game now has so many more facets that are important and have to be taken into consideration, for example team talks. I think the days of Diablo tactics in FM have passed.

The only two Exploits which are still about is Near post corner and Run onto ball with pacey Forward.

Is there a Diablo tactic for FM12? One that combines every exploit in the match engine, eg corner bug, three strikers etc?

Diablo, No since thats not how the game functions anymore. All it takes is player not putting in the effort and it fails.
Exploitive, Yes, there are lots and lots of tactics that does this. Almost every single 4123 out there actually, even my plug & play 4123.

-Corner
-3FCs
- High pressing & Hard Tackling
- Illogiocal mentality settings

Yea I've tried that. Decent results. Not looking for an exact recreation of the Championship Manager Diablo tactic just one that incorporates most or every match engine exploit.

Diablo, No since thats not how the game functions anymore. All it takes is player not putting in the effort and it fails.
Exploitive, Yes, there are lots and lots of tactics that does this. Almost every single 4123 out there actually, even my plug & play 4123.

-Corner
-3FCs
- High pressing & Hard Tackling
- Illogiocal mentality settings
Yea I've noticed any 4123 I've tried almost always guarantees success.

What do you mean by illogical mentality settings? Like having a FB on full mentality, a ST on least mentality setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back