magic69

Reaction score
Dinamo Bucharest - The story

Hello to al FM lovers!! This is my first FM10 game(don't ask how did I get it) (6)
The first save I tought I should started with my soul team... Dinamo Bucharest, from Romania. Some info... Dinamo aka Red Dogs is the 2nd greatest team from Romania( i have to admit :D ) after Steaua who won UCL in '86.

Enough with talk... road start with Dinamo! I got 3 mil. for transfers and 4 mil. for wages.(I'm talking euros).
I bought 2 players.Niki Zimling a 24 years old danish MC, good for future and a spanish AMR, Daniel Estrada. I still have 600k for a small transfer.. maybe in January.
Until now I played 2 games in championship(Liga 1).. 1 vicotry and 1 draw. In Europa League I got Nacional de Madeira.. I won the first leg with 1-0.
I'm playing a 4-3-1-2. I developed this play since my first FM.. FM 05. It was a legendary 3-1-3-1-2 at Real Madrid.. my best game ever. :X:X And since then almost every time I try to play ofensive with this formula.

I'll attach some pic's.. if you want some profile pic's just tell me ;)

Last edited:
( don't ask how did I get it )

Did you really think putting that it would make us stop asking.?

How did you get Football Manager 2010.??

I got it yesterday, from internet(torrents). I didn't wanted to say more, 'cause I don't want do get banned :D

Thanks, lfclover23!

Dinamo Bucharest - The story

Hello to al FM lovers!! This is my first FM10 game(don't ask how did I get it) (6)
The first save I tought I should started with my soul team... Dinamo Bucharest, from Romania. Some info... Dinamo aka Red Dogs is the 2nd greatest team from Romania( i have to admit :D ) after Steaua who won UCL in '86.

Enough with talk... road start with Dinamo! I got 3 mil. for transfers and 4 mil. for wages.(I'm talking euros).
I bought 2 players.Niki Zimling a 24 years old danish MC, good for future and a spanish AMR, Daniel Estrada. I still have 600k for a small transfer.. maybe in January.
Until now I played 2 games in championship(Liga 1).. 1 vicotry and 1 draw. In Europa League I got Nacional de Madeira.. I won the first leg with 1-0.
I'm playing a 4-3-1-2. I developed this play since my first FM.. FM 05. It was a legendary 3-1-3-1-2 at Real Madrid.. my best game ever. :X:X And since then almost every time I try to play ofensive with this formula.

I'll attach some pic's.. if you want some profile pic's just tell me ;)

WOW!!! Gabriel Torge, Niki Zimiling and Florian Bratu. Those three are amazing!!!

Can you take screenshots without a camera(like in the game).

Foreign League stories are always good looking forward to this one

Tamas is greatt. You shouldn't have mentioned the download part.

Hello, mates! I finished 2nd in Europe League with Ath. Bilbao, Basel and M. Haifa... and lost only 2 games there.. with Ath. Bilbao. In the next round I'm gonna meet AZ Alkmaar. Not a so tough opponent.. it could been worst.
In championship I'm on 4th position.. 7 pt. away from FC Timisoara. I lost with some of the weakest teams and that cost me! **** IT :mad:

I also made some good transfers. I bought Florin Costea wich I highly recomend.. he scored an amazing 15 goals at Craiova and I got him for 3 mil. and his brother a hot prospect for 500k(both strikers). I also bought Cipriand Deac(ML, AML) and Gabriel Muresan(DC) both from CFR Cluj, but Regianna stole Christian Fabbiani from CFR before me. :mad:

I'm also trying to improve the club at other department's... I'm making frendly tours around the world, incresing the number of feeder clubs and looking for a new and modern stadium... but so far nothing.

Some pic's...

Good luck. My Romanian aupair supports dinamo so i know a bit about them. He would never admit that Steaua are better though! I'll be following

Holly ****!!!!! I won first leg 3-1 with AZ!!!!! All i have to do in 2nd leg si to keep the result
LE: In 2nd leg they won, but only with 3-2, so I qualified into the next stage, where I met PSV Eindhoven. They beat me with 3-4(wich was a great game) and 1-0.
Now I'm concentrating on championship so I can play in UCL next season.

I'll edit this post for next heads up.
@ Jeffers, now Dinamo is better (6) but if we count the trophy's Steaua wins.

Last edited:
what a result u aer doing a brilliant job keep it up mate :)